Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Napoli 4 - 2 Galatasaray SK

J.DATOLO 29, 53

J.SOSA 77, 82

Half Time

(1 - 1)

A.RAMSEY 31

M.COSTANZO 78

cant believe results again go my way to a degree.. ramsey with goal on debut also :) ..

3 more games an unbelieveable squeeky bum time! arRRrrRRRrRRRrRRRrR :eek:

:)

Take a look at Bordeaux & PM me what you think mate. :D

Sent you a PM in game mate.

Barca's failure to hold a lead against City, resulting in a 2-2 draw means despite United's defeat, they win the title. Real shame Ian's not here to celebrate it.

Hmm. I had spotted that you're only one point behind me ;) I just hope City can hold you at bay next week! Jooles pipped me to second last season' date=' will be gutted if I get pipped again!! :P[/quote']

Lol, the last three games are against City, Liverpool and Zenit.

So that will mean I will get 9 points :)

No pressure but you will have to win every game :P:p:p

Got to beat Bayern tonight in the Champions League 3 - 0 which should not be a problem :D

When is Messi joining Inter??? :)

My team's form has plummeted! However I'm ever hopeful we can hold it together to keep you at bay.

Making Messi leave Barca will take some doing. ;)

It should be a nice race to the finish :)

Btw you can have anything for Messi ;););)

Big thanks to the Arsenal manager for loaning out Maicon (88 CB that is :))

Wilshere seems to be your favourite player. Take him on loan for the rest of the season...I want to see you a part of this great setup!

(Im sevilla)

I would like to but my midfield is okay atm. I have players like Valero and Veira there, my main issue is my defence.

Anyway, last night was a dissappointing loss 2-0 to Fenerbahçe SK. But tbh I am not too bothered about this season. I am more focussed on next season

The amount of people in this GW that try ridiculous bids for subotic is mind boggling. I think instead of proposing fair deals I might change my approach to everyone and be a ( swear )

Sold lescott for 18 million , Loved to have kept him but I couldn't.

And please dont bid on my english talent as they will be ignored :)

Wilshere seems to be your favourite player. Take him on loan for the rest of the season...I want to see you a part of this great setup!

(Im sevilla)

On second thoughts, after getting two suspensions and an injury, leaving me with only three midfielders, I have put a loan bid in for him.

CHIVAS up in third with three games to go - and only 2 points off automatic promotion. At the start of the season a top ten finish was a must, with the play-offs a bonus, so automatic promotion would be an even bigger bonus! Gonna be an exciting run-in in division 4 :)

David PIZARRO has completed his move to Bordeaux from Barcelona in a swap deal for Stewart DOWNING and Grégory SERTIC
The loan offer for Stewart DOWNING of Barcelona from Bordeaux has been accepted. The transfer has been completed

Pizarro strengthens the midfield considerably & will defo get games. Downing coming back on loan was part of the deal & he'll be back on loan next year. Big thanks to the Barca gaffer. :D

A fine display from Inter sees them knock out Bayern and progress to the Champions League final :)

Inter were 3 - 1 down after the first away leg but two goals from Pato (his 16th!!!! in the competition) and a magnificent overhead kick from Ganso sees Inter record a 3 - 0 victory at home, winning 4 - 3 on aggregate :)

We now face Liverpool in the final :)

In transfer news Inter need some new faces for the coming season and would like to offload Lucio CB 94, Fabiano CF 93 and maybe Thiago Silva CB/DM 93 and Kaka AM 94.

Pato will no longer be available due to the amazing score recoed he has this season :)

Feel free to make bids on any player, I am looking for players under 25 :)

Congrats on reaching the final Camila!

I'm still interested in Silva... going to look at putting a package together for him to sign him in the close season.

Thank you,

I hope to be able to stay on next season, there will never be anther WC 10000 will there :)

You're spot on with that, and league champs in season 1 and champions league finalists in season two... you'd be mad to leave.

this setup's had ups and downs, but it's consistantly full, and on the whole with good managers, and an active transfer market. :D;)