World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Just taken over at PSV - looking for some advice on transfers - what's cash with in this world? What ratings are worth what?

Cash will buy you virtually nothing other than peoples unwanted turds. In the very unlikely event someone will sell you a player you actually want for cash, expect to pay huge amounts. Probably the max your chairman will allow.

Competitive setup=good players very hard to acquire. Welcome to WC 10000! B)

Cash will buy you virtually nothing other than peoples unwanted turds. In the very unlikely event someone will sell you a player you actually want for cash' date=' expect to pay huge amounts. Probably the max your chairman will allow.

Competitive setup=good players very hard to acquire. Welcome to WC 10000! B)[/quote']

Cheers mate. With that said, all players at PSV are available for P/e. I'm looking for decent offers and will be prepared to give a couple of 2 for 1s.

Just taken over at PSV - looking for some advice on transfers - what's cash with in this world? What ratings are worth what?

Welcome. My no1 tip:don't sell good players for cash no matter how much is offered. (I'm paok btw)

Rangers 2 - 3 Galatasaray SK

K.LAFFERTY 20, 65

Half Time

(1 - 2)

M.ERDING 8

M.COSTANZO 25

A.RISPOLI 72

woOOOOoOOOoooooOOOOoOOooooOOOooO :) ..

guna propa smash death out mesen 2nite in galatasaray shirt.. luv it.. back up 2 top.. swear 2 god if i could send a cheque 2 sm 2 win this division 4 on wednesday i would do.. dont care! :P ..

:)

Definitely no buying from unmanageds right?

Yea, it would ruin the game world.

Also PAOK win 2-0 against Fulham. Still very close at the top of div4 but I have the leagues best goal difference which could be very important.

Hi guys, taken over control of Standerd Liege :) No really good players but a lot of cash, mainly looking for midfielders ect. But any high rated players you would be selling i can bid a lot of money :)

Hi guys' date=' taken over control of Standerd Liege :) No really good players but a lot of cash, mainly looking for midfielders ect. But any high rated players you would be selling i can bid a lot of money :)[/quote']

Welcome im PAOK

Hi guys' date=' taken over control of Standerd Liege :) No really good players but a lot of cash, mainly looking for midfielders ect. But any high rated players you would be selling i can bid a lot of money :)[/quote']

Ze Roberto is available mate i know he is 67 years old:D but think he has got a move to Galatasaray planned in real l ife so the worst he will drop is 1 available for cv mate,if not he is going to external:)

PSV looking to deal, get your offers in:

Andreas Isaksson (88 'keeper) - don't want another keeper in exchange

Cesare Bovo (89 CB) - looking for a strong offer (maybe a 2 for 1)

Maza Rodriguez (87 CB)

Orlando Engelaar (89 CM/DM)

Atiba Hutchinson (87 CM/RB)

David Bentley (87 Wing/AM)

Marco Di Vaio (89 Fwd) - I'm in no rush to sell so looking for decent offers for a couple of younger players.

Notes:

Keane is gone already.

Lens is not for sale unless I get an offer I can't refuse).

I'm looking to build up a youth team so throwing in a youngster can only sweeten the deal :)

PM or bid if interested. Only P/e's interest me really.

Most of my Sao Paulo Team are available, need to rebuild after relegation:o

Drop us a pm if interested in anyone

Ze Roberto is available mate i know he is 67 years old:D but think he has got a move to Galatasaray planned in real l ife so the worst he will drop is 1 available for cv mate' date='if not he is going to external:)[/quote']

Al-Gharafa he signed for

4 big signings at PSV:

Didier Ya Konan - 27 - 88. His career only took off recently and he was unlucky not to rise in the German rating changes. Should get 89 with Europa League football. Got him for £2 million + Robbie Keane which I think is an absolute steal.

Jermaine Pennant - 28 - 87. Having a bit of a revival at Stoke, should get at least 88 next season, nice and cheap. Paid £4.5 million + Zeefuik, who I don't know much about. For me letting a youth player go for a first teamer is worth it.

David Zurutuza - 24 - 87. Had a good season at Real Sociedad and rose to 87 in the last changes. Surprised to get him form an external and hopefully he can keep going up.

Nathan Dyer - 23 - 85. The Swansea winger can hopefully crack the premier league and be next season's new Charlie Adam or DJ Campbell. Bit of a risk though.

Also, I want make it clear that my best players like Lens, Capel, Bovo, Isaksson and Dai Vaio ARE for sale for good player exchanges. Looking for youngish 88 with good prospects. I also have enough cash to buy any unwanted players so PM me.