World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Good deal for Miranda, but the WC 10000 regulars will tell your making a massive error with what im about to say....

Hamburger SV have made an offer to Rubin to swap Guy DEMEL and Paolo GUERRERO for João MIRANDA

Look who I offered in the deal :eek: and he didnt take it :eek: jeez these newbies to this setup :rolleyes::D

Mr O'Neil, Guerrero single handedly got me promoted last season :)

Your loss ;)

Good deal for Miranda' date=' but the WC 10000 regulars will tell your making a massive error with what im about to say....

Look who I offered in the deal :eek: and he didnt take it :eek: jeez these newbies to this setup :rolleyes::D

Mr O'Neil, Guerrero single handedly got me promoted last season :)

Your loss ;)[/quote']

Ah the ledgendary Guerro,kids will be singing folk songs about him in 50 years.

The ballad of Guerro and Hamburgs promotion!

Could do with him against Everton,my forwards have forgotten how to score:)

just completed the first round of my transfers, well got abd's on them all with no other manager bidding so as good as:D

was kind of unsure how to approach this rubin team intially but decided as its already got a fairly decent starting 11, apart from one or two positions

the best way to go first season would just to make sure every position

has cover roughly to the same level, and not go youth crazy then get caught wanting by the bigger teams or go to the other extreme and build a top 11 then get caught out to injuries/suspensions

so most my signings aren't exactly spring chicken's but will do the job there being bought for so v.happy to get them all in together

Christoph SIEFKES

Juanma ORTIZ

Jean-Alain BOUMSONG

Fernando MEIRA

Sergio DUDA

Nikola ZIGIC

Tony HIBBERT

Abd Rabou HOSNY

Malik FATHI

Rodrigo LIMA

plus the deal involving PSV, and the squads starting to develop nicely for a short/medium term team

Congratulations!
Well done on another fine season

Well done mate

P.P.S' date=' Well done Inter and Bordeaux.[/quote']

Congrats to Tecalee for a superb win. 1st division champs and now SMFA champs. Excellent management.

Well done Inter and Bordeaux (Y)

Thank you all, my first SMFA Champions Cup in a standard world :)

Also Well done to Bordeaux :)

Thank you all' date=' my first SMFA Champions Cup in a standard world :)

Also Well done to Bordeaux :)[/quote']

Well done Tecalee. I Knew 4-4-2 was a risk. With hindsight I should have gone 4-2-3-1. But take nothing away. You won fairly comfortably on the night.

*retreats to lick wounds*

got another player up for p/e if anyone fancies the looks of him S.Mb'ia (90)

looking after either a 1-1 of similar value or a 2-1 if the players are right

prefered pos. midfielders/attackers

How about Seamus Coleman and Ramis and 10million:)

Miranda (90) has completed his move to PSV. I could swear he was listed as playing for Sao Paulo in real life yesterday, but he appears to have signed for Athletico. Now he has the chance to rise further if he plays well which can only be a bonus.

Also in is Davide Astori (88), who has been on the fringes of the Italy national team and played very well for Cagliari (who are building for a good season next year). Will almost certainly be at least 89 by next season.

Finally in is Philipp Wollscheid, one of the rising stars of the Bundesliga last season and possible future national team CB.

Discussions are going on over CAPEL (89) and Di Viao (89), but Englaar is still very much available.

Miranda (90) has completed his move to PSV. I could swear he was listed as playing for Sao Paulo in real life yesterday' date=' but he appears to have signed for Athletico. Now he has the chance to rise further if he plays well which can only be a bonus.

.[/quote']

He agreed to join them like 3-4 months ago... Lol

Jeremain Lens will now dress in green & white for season 3. Rapid Wien had to let go of two up & coming players but the Wing position had to be addressed with urgency. Still looking to reinforce the squad & willing to part with more youth.

On a side note, Rapid have sent a couple of negotiators to Sao Paulo to discuss Donovan, Planus & Taarabt.

wana wish all teams the best with 2nites fixtures in division 4 promotion battle :) ..

at home 2 west ham and really would love to see these go up automatically.. would b unbelieveable to win the division! :) ..

very tough game though to finish on but im hopeing for the best :) ..

:) ..

wana wish all teams the best with 2nites fixtures in division 4 promotion battle :) ..

at home 2 west ham and really would love to see these go up automatically.. would b unbelieveable to win the division! :) ..

very tough game though to finish on but im hopeing for the best :) ..

:) ..

Yeah it's gonna be an awesome end to the season - currently in 2nd (on goal difference!), playing bottom of the league AZ (tho they have a much better team than their league position suggests) and I have a fully fit side. Fingers crossed...........

Don't wanna be jinxing myself though eh?

I'm safe mathematically, but the team I'm playing aren't. Is it uncool to play reserves (average rating 87) to protect my best players for next season. Its also much harder to flog an injured player, so I'd like to keep them fit.

Should I play my best team anyway to keep it fair or is it every man for himself?

Also, PSV buying youngish 88s for big cash!!!

Well done Tecalee. I Knew 4-4-2 was a risk. With hindsight I should have gone 4-2-3-1. But take nothing away. You won fairly comfortably on the night.

*retreats to lick wounds*

Thank you :)

I was also going to play 4-2-3-1 but the last minute changed to 3-5-2!!!

Good game though :)

Just need 3 trophies now in standard game worlds to complete my trophy cabinet.

I have all trophies in Gold Championships already B)

Jeremain Lens will now dress in green & white for season 3. Rapid Wien had to let go of two up & coming players but the Wing position had to be addressed with urgency. Still looking to reinforce the squad & willing to part with more youth.

On a side note' date=' Rapid have sent a couple of negotiators to Sao Paulo to discuss Donovan, Planus & Taarabt.[/quote']

Message back at ya:D

I'm safe mathematically' date=' but the team I'm playing aren't. Is it uncool to play reserves (average rating 87) to protect my best players for next season. Its also much harder to flog an injured player, so I'd like to keep them fit.

Should I play my best team anyway to keep it fair or is it every man for himself?

Also, PSV buying youngish 88s for big cash!!![/quote']

Playing a b-team is unfair to the other teams. Injurys are not a big risk and they will recover anyway

Seasons over and Hamburg after last seasons promotion finish 7th in division 1, pretty pleased with my team, especially Ilker Muniain what a buy he was, was my main man most of the season giving Paolo Guerrero was injured for a lot of it, hopefully i'll have them both firing on all cylinders next season :D

Also the teams for the 2nd edition of The Intertoto Arfon Cup are announced, participating this year will be....

Manchester United

Barcelona

FC Schalke

Genoa

Benfica

Sampdoria

Chivas

Galatasaray

I will be in touch with the relevant managers in the near future.

Won the last game of the season, Inter beat Zenit away 2 - 1 :)

Finish 3rd in the league :) and of course win the Champions Cup :D

Pato finishes top scorer in the league with 21 goals and top scorer in the Champions League with an amazing 16 goals!!!!!