World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Yeah it's gonna be an awesome end to the season - currently in 2nd (on goal difference!)' date=' playing bottom of the league AZ (tho they have a much better team than their league position suggests) and I have a fully fit side. Fingers crossed...........

Don't wanna be jinxing myself though eh?[/quote']

200px-Galatasaray_Sports_Club_Logo.png

RACKYS TURKS FALL

AT THE FINAL HURDLE!..

although many would see the following as a disaster every1 involved at the club would like to thank the team and manager for wot has been a major season in reality..

from being the worst side in the actual gameworld by a whole 3 overall (85 rated) and taken that way under the managerial talents of ratcliffe not many would have expected them to have had the season they managed to conjure up..

having won both the cup and comeing runners up in the league the season was determind to be a major haul in the clubs history.. and 1 that will be rememberd fondly in such a competitive set up :) ..

ratcliffe would like to congratulate chivas manager mark doogle for continually pluking away like himself and every1 else involved in division 4 and will now hopefully go on to progress with this side and grab 1 or 2 more pieces of talent as the base is complete and the building looks like it will only go up..

galatasaray and racky.. proving exactly that rating doesnt always mean everything! :) ..

very very happy with the season ive had!!! :) ..

not a brilliant start to my Rubin career, but made all the better by the fact it was last game of the season

got beat 2-1 away from home by Benfica

prbably should of been worse too.going by the stats page

Benfica Vs Rubin

Possession

62% 38%

Total Shots

17 9

Shots On Target

4 6

Corners

8 5

Yellow Cards

2 0

Red Cards

0 0

Plus if anyones got a good midfielder there willing to trade in i've got 2 90ov players i can give you for him ansaldi+m'bia

Barca go down 2-0 to champions Manchester United, but as we'd secured 2nd we gave a load of the youth team a run out to protect the first team for the start of season 3. ;)

Barca are hoping to do some deals in the close season. To be transfer listed are:

Puyol 96 CB/RB Looking for younger replacement + 1 other

Essien 95 CM Looking to do a swap for a top notch CB (got too many CM's now Busquets moved position)

Xavi 97CM Looking for a Winger and CM

Terry 94CB Looking for a CB and CF or two CB's, or one younger +cash

Stankovic 92 CM Will trade with one of the above for an awesome star?

Barca go down 2-0 to champions Manchester United' date=' but as we'd secured 2nd we gave a load of the youth team a run out to protect the first team for the start of season 3. ;)

Barca are hoping to do some deals in the close season. To be transfer listed are:

Puyol 96 CB/RB Looking for younger replacement + 1 other

Essien 95 CM Looking to do a swap for a top notch CB (got too many CM's now Busquets moved position)

Xavi 97CM Looking for a Winger and CM

Terry 94CB Looking for a CB and CF or two CB's, or one younger +cash

Stankovic 92 CM Will trade with one of the above for an awesome star?[/quote']

You selling Agbonlahor or Carrico?

Well done to Man Utd and to all the other champs and cup winners and such. Not a bad season all round.

And, well I've thought long and hard about this, and I've decided that I am going to jump ship at Real Madrid :eek:

I decided a while back actually as I've just not had the time to dedicate to the team and they deserve someone who'll appreciate them more. Knowing that though kinda paralysed me in the transfer market as I didn't want to do any deals that would affect the next manager, so apologies to everyone who was trying to get their hands on one of Real's players, Real have kinda stagnated this season :o

Secretly I'm hoping that Shehan gets the offer, if only so that he finally gets his hands on Ozil, but best of luck to all of you :)

Well done to Man Utd and to all the other champs and cup winners and such. Not a bad season all round.

And' date=' well I've thought long and hard about this, and I've decided that I am going to jump ship at Real Madrid :eek:

I decided a while back actually as I've just not had the time to dedicate to the team and they deserve someone who'll appreciate them more. Knowing that though kinda paralysed me in the transfer market as I didn't want to do any deals that would affect the next manager, so apologies to everyone who was trying to get their hands on one of Real's players, Real have kinda stagnated this season :o

Secretly I'm hoping that Shehan gets the offer, if only so that he finally gets his hands on Ozil, but best of luck to all of you :)[/quote']

Nooooooooooo :eek::eek::eek:

We can't have one of the greats of WC 10000 leave :(:(:(

I do understand where you are coming from though.

You will be missed Jooles :)

And' date=' well I've thought long and hard about this, and I've decided that I am going to jump ship at Real Madrid :eek:

Secretly I'm hoping that Shehan gets the offer, if only so that he finally gets his hands on Ozil, but best of luck to all of you :)[/quote']

Jooles, how can you! One of my bogey managers leaving.

Fair play to you though leaving them in a superb state. Hopefully someone decent will get them.

Big loss to the setup though.:(

Don't you love it when you meet someones asking price for a player and they accept the deal then they go away look at your squad cancel the deal and demand one of your best youth prospects + the same amount of cash otherwise the deal isn't happening ... To be fair the player would have only been second string but still would have been nice to get him.

Anderlecht have 25 million and are looking to purchase 88+ defenders and Midfielders

PLAY-OFFS!

YES!

So tight at the top of division 3, congratulations to the 4 who finished above me, and hopefully I'll be able to squeeze past Everton and into the final :)

And as previously stated, I am listening to offers for all of my players, incluiding Defour, Zanetti, Gonalons etc (I'm Athletic Club) :)

PLAY-OFFS!

YES!

So tight at the top of division 3' date=' congratulations to the 4 who finished above me, and hopefully I'll be able to squeeze past Everton and into the final :)

And as previously stated, I am listening to offers for all of my players, incluiding Defour, Zanetti, Gonalons etc (I'm Athletic Club) :)[/quote']

See you in the final:D