World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Real Madrid want a winger!

Real Madrid are looking for a new winger to replace C. Ronaldo.

The player needs to be rated at least 93, under 30 years old and have WING in his position (So he can have any other position tagged on, I don't mind).

If you've got a player who you believe will interest me, message me.

I will trade players like Carvalho, Alonso, Khedira and Garay to obtain a winger, but I do not want to trade one of my existing wingers for a new one.

Cheers :)

I'd like to sell 2 of these 3 BAROS, Milan, BERG, Marcus and LOPEZ, Maxi, looking for exchange deals, not fussed on what you as I'm happy with my squad, but good young players would be welcome or a higher rated player comming towards the end of his career would be considered for Berg:D

Note to managers wanting Llorente:

Come and get him!!

Nah in all seriousness ive had a few good offers off Sevilla but im getting offered positions I really dont need, i'll give my line up and you lot decide what I need:

------Sorin-----

------San Jose--Rami--Westerman---

Isla------------D Jong----------Jansen

-----------Brama----Kaka-------------

------------Guerrero---Llorente--------

As you can see my keeper is weak and I probably need a better CB, so offering me wingers is no good at all, and I class Guerrero like a 92 so I dont need a fwd, besides ive got Gilardino (who can go for a cheaper part ex price than Llorente)

Athletic Club have announced their first signing of their new manager , the signing being big player Santi Cazorla from Villareal.

"Yes, he has passed a medical and the fans can start buying his shirt, pacy negotiations took place and we also part with Sasteau and Bukharov, which is sad but we had to move on.There are a few other deal happening but I wouldn't want to jinx that. We are looking to add more depth as well to the squad and that would mean part exchanging Javier Zanetti we would, but it would only be for 2 high quality players, otherwise there is no point of selling him. So all the clubs looking at him do contact me "

(Updated)Sevilla XI in Season III

VIVIANO%20Emiliano.png

Viviano (GK) - 89

th_Ignazio_Abate.jpgpersoon-122087.png25267_1274021671.jpgpersoon-131522.png

Abate (RB) - 89 Hummels (CB) - 91 Musacchio (CB) - 89 Schmelzer (LB) - 90

14741_1303696825.jpg?w=140

Javi Martinez (CM) - 90 Wilshere (CM) - 89

9056.jpgpersoon-125081.pngpersoon-118132.png

Nilmar (RM) - 91 Krasic (AM) - 91 Bale (LM) - 90

persoon-11633.png

Robben (FWD) - 94

BENCH:

Abate (RB) 89

Taiwo (LB) 89

Jannsen (LM) 89

Nene (LM) 90

Simplicio (CM) 89

STANDERD LIEGE MANAGER, DON DANBERRY EXPRESSES HIS WANT FOR PLAYERS AND HIS WILLINGNESS TO SPEND BIG CASH!!

This evening in a press conference new manager of Standerd Liege, Don Danberry expressed his want for new good players to join the squad. After picking up an already relegated squad with only one 88, Don Danberry was quoted in saying:

Its going to be mission impossible to turn this squad around!

However, big new names have now joined the ranks of Standerd Liege including, Scott Parker, Aritz Aduriz and even welbeck (loan) including many other 88's and 87's. But Alas manager Don Danberry is still not happy with the squad and is still offering big bucks for any players that Standerd Liege may be intersted in.

I'v got a lot of cash at my disposale and i hope i can use this to attract more players to the squad, its annoying that money dosnt count for much in this gameworld but what is more annoying is the fact that managers dont respond to transfer bids on players and just let them sit there!

It Looks like Don has lots of ££££ to spend on players and he has request any manager PM or VM him with details if they could help him.

STANDERD LIEGE MANAGER' date=' DON DANBERRY EXPRESSES HIS WANT FOR PLAYERS AND HIS WILLINGNESS TO SPEND BIG CASH!!

[/size']

This evening in a press conference new manager of Standerd Liege, Don Danberry expressed his want for new good players to join the squad. After picking up an already relegated squad with only one 88, Don Danberry was quoted in saying:

However, big new names have now joined the ranks of Standerd Liege including, Scott Parker, Aritz Aduriz and even welbeck (loan) including many other 88's and 87's. But Alas manager Don Danberry is still not happy with the squad and is still offering big bucks for any players that Standerd Liege may be intersted in.

It Looks like Don has lots of ££££ to spend on players and he has request any manager PM or VM him with details if they could help him.

You can have 89 rated Arsenal legend GILBERTO (CM/DM) for cash in 3 days when his TB is up if you like.

CHIVAS

2 new arrivals..

pied signs from man city.. cheers dom man ur a star :) ..

also accepted on kembo ekoko.. stab in dark this geezer.. had abit of a read on him and can always b shipped out if needed but with vossen returnin 2 psg from loan he'll do as cover for bad man marilungo :) ..

Athletic Club are ready to consider a huge part deal involving Javier Zanetti, Stever Defour, Amorebeita and Toquera.

"We are looking to get in two players are 91 or 91+ in exchange of these 4 which includes Javier Zanetti our captain and one of the best players in the world."

The offers will need to be made fast , atleast negotiations should start at the earliest, so contact me as soon as possible.

Looks like most negociations have broken down for Llorente' date=' due to my greed mostly :o but I rate him very highly and he's one of my best players.[/quote']

I have had one offer for Llorente also believe it or not.

:P

wooOOooOOOooOoo..

team rating has bin on the rise!..

Galatasaray SK - 76 86 £223.5M M.ERDING J.ROBERTO A.RAMSEY

also no longer worst rated side in game either :P ..

River Plate - 54 84 £123.8M E.LAMELA J.MAIDANA C.NASUTI

already lookin 4ward to the division 3 relegation dog fite! :) ..

2 new arrivals..

pied signs from man city.. cheers dom man ur a star :) ..

also accepted on kembo ekoko.. stab in dark this geezer.. had abit of a read on him and can always b shipped out if needed but with vossen returnin 2 psg from loan he'll do as cover for bad man marilungo :) ..

Kembo was highly rated and a decent player by all accounts last season mate,decent minutes for his club only reason im selling need the cash for a deal with Sevilla or id keep him:)

Kembo was highly rated and a decent player by all accounts last season mate' date='decent minutes for his club only reason im selling need the cash for a deal with Sevilla or id keep him:)[/quote']

hes a solid signing for my side mate ill be honest :) .. hes bin through international level at youth n atleast getting minutes mate so was reason i went with it :) ..

good deal for the club mate fits in well with the structure ive tryd take this galatasaray down :) ..

pleasure doin business :) ..

Your a good guy and this is a great set-up. You should definitely join.

PALERMO and DYNAMO MOSKOW will be available soon :)

Thanks mate ! :o I've had a look over em' date=' that Palermo side is quite intriguing !! :)[/font']