World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

PAOK are wanting to sell Bukakov a 83 rated GK. He recently rose +5 and playes for 7th place russian side Kuban so he has the potential to easily rise furthur. Im only wanting 2.3m for him which is a bargain considering most other GK's his age and rating cost around 3m.

If you are looking for a good long term backup GK this would be a great signing for you. Im only selling him because im in 36k debt and i have 7 GK's. First bid will be accepted/

The offer for Per MERTESACKER of Molde FK from Hamburger SV has been accepted along with other club offers. Molde FK will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Now its been accepted I can say what I was on about earlier...

I bid 42 million and Dom at Chity can bid 43 million, Dom looks certain to get him but here's my issue with it:

Mertesacker is a CB, here's a list of my CB'S:

Demel 87

Rami 90

Reinartz 89

San Jose 88

Carrico 88 (on loan so he dont count)

Vidal 91 (if he really counts as his main position is CM)

So as you can see CB isnt my strongest position, now here's Dom's CB'S:

Richards 89

Subotic 91

Toure 91

Koscielny 89

Zabaleta 89

Capoue 89 (if he counts)

See my problem, see why I think SM dont like me?

I bid 42 million and Dom at Chity can bid 43 million' date=' Dom looks certain to get him but here's my issue with it:

Demel 87

Rami 90

Reinartz 89

San Jose 88

Richards 89

Subotic 91

Toure 91

Koscielny 89

Zabaleta 89

Capoue 89 (if he counts)

See my problem, see why I think SM dont like me?[/quote']

Got the cash but Genoa couldn't outbid either of you even though our highest rated CB is only 88.

I bid 42 million and Dom at Chity can bid 43 million' date=' Dom looks certain to get him but here's my issue with it:

Demel 87

Rami 90

Reinartz 89

San Jose 88

Richards 89

Subotic 91

Toure 91

Koscielny 89

Zabaleta 89

Capoue 89 (if he counts)

See my problem, see why I think SM dont like me?[/quote']

Fully agree with you rhys , I dont understand that myself :confused:

But still Im not complaining :D

If mertersacker does come then I will be VERY pleased to add a good player to the ranks for straight up cash :D

Per MERTESACKER has completed his move to Manchester City from Molde FK for £43,784,000. All other offers were turned down.

The offer for Alessandro GAMBERINI of Lecce from Manchester City has been accepted along with other club offers

Per metesacker is an excellent addition to the defence ranks and Gamberini is also coming my way as well. So thats two very good CB's to add to the long ranks so I have to many. Ive sold lescott for cash and one will be up for cash as well.

Kolo toure will be sold for cash

On the following conditions.

1 . Smaller teams get a better chance

2 . You need to state your interest here or message me on the forum

3 . I have to like you :D

If you just put a bid in without a message then Ill reject and you will not get him , It has to be good the offer but I might not accept the highest offer :)

Lets see what a 91 CB who is gunna be playing soon for cash can interest? ;)

Kolo toure will be sold for cash

If you just put a bid in without a message then Ill reject and you will not get him ' date=' It has to be good the offer but I might not accept the highest offer :)

Lets see what a 91 CB who is gunna be playing soon for cash can interest? ;)[/quote']

Oh hello there dom my offer will be in any minute ;)

Per MERTESACKER has completed his move to Manchester City from Molde FK for £43' date='784,000. All other offers were turned down.

The offer for Alessandro GAMBERINI of Lecce from Manchester City has been accepted along with other club offers

Per metesacker is an excellent addition to the defence ranks and Gamberini is also coming my way as well. So thats two very good CB's to add to the long ranks so I have to many. Ive sold lescott for cash and one will be up for cash as well.

[b']Kolo toure will be sold for cash [/b]

If you just put a bid in without a message then Ill reject and you will not get him , It has to be good the offer but I might not accept the highest offer :)

Sao Paulo would of course be interested depending on price

wouldnt the fact man city r much bigger than both hamburg and genoa have anything to do with it possibly?..

:)

Doubt it racky. Barca's chairman would only let me offer £33m, despite me probably having more cash in the bank than any other club!

Full credit to Dom though for selling Toure for cash to a smaller club. B)

Per MERTESACKER has completed his move to Manchester City from Molde FK for £43' date='784,000. All other offers were turned down.

Hamburg aerent a small team but could sure do with Kolo, even though he'll drop and does play for the SCUM! but id still have h for my very unfortunate Germans.

They don't come much smaller than CHIVAS. I have 16mil and could easily raise more if you were prepared to sell. I've stuck with this club a long time, and have turned down bigger offers to stay with them. Pleeeeeease :)

Im interested... :D

u probs dont know me..im manager of standerd liege...oh wait no...iv only got 600k :D ...... I WILL TRY!!!...i will raise the cash

(dramatic sad music)

(footage of Standerd Liege players begging on streets and hopelessly missing the ball when trying to kick it)

(calm voice)

For only a Kolo Toure you can help a poor Standerd Liege regain their dignity and help a this terrible team back onto their knee's!

(crying scott parker)

With just one Kolo Toure you can train the rest of the Standered Liege team to kick a ball and help this team which, so recently, was viscously raped...(squad raped)

Look into your heart and help this team that needs all the help it can get...without your help standerd Liege will fail....:(

Donate just one Kolo Toure and be forever a legend of the world

cute-fluffy-kitten.jpg

Say no....i dare you...:(

Oh I bloody give up with this freckin team ! :mad:

Right Interested partys

Anderlect

Sao paulo

Standard liege

Chivas

Sorry Rhys but I rather give him to small div 4 club than a good division one team. Hope you understand mate :o

Right Ill decide who will get him tommorow ;)

Having trouble down there at thre bottom Dom? :P:D

At least you can keep Shehan company in div 2 next season. :D

............I quite like being top................