World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Hi all,

PAOK have some avalible players:

Papiss Cisse, 26 year old 89 rated striker, scored 22 goals in the bundisliga last season.

K.Kombarov, 24 year old RB,RM. Starts most games for Spartak moskova.

I want to swap both of them for a striker rated 90 and 27 years old and younger but i will listen to any bids.

Hi all' date='

PAOK have some avalible players:

Papiss Cisse, 26 year old 89 rated striker, scored 22 goals in the bundisliga last season.

K.Kombarov, 24 year old RB,RM. Starts most games for Spartak moskova.

I want to swap both of them for a striker rated 90 and 27 years old and younger but i will listen to any bids.[/quote']

Today P.Cisse scored another two goals which means he has scored 4 goals in the first 3 games of the season. Not just a one season wonder...

just made a loan bid for two of youth squad players.

Accepted mate.

Barcelona drew 3 - 3 with their arch enemies Madrid. The game could have gone either way, but I'm more than happy with a point.

Remain unbeaten and in 2nd place in division 1.

Barcelona drew 3 - 3 with their arch enemies Madrid. The game could have gone either way' date=' but I'm more than happy with a point.

[/quote']

Stats wise you edge it mate, but I'm not complaining :P

Still in 8th place, might have to do something different in the next few games to get some points :)

Good game anyway mate :)

175px-Internazionale.svg.png

Internazionale

Camila De al Meida Brum steered Internazionale to victory against Ajax.

Internazionale beat Ajax 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ozil had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Gervinho and Pato were amongst the goalscorers.

Division 1

Pos Team P GD Pts

6 Ajax 7 0 12

7 FC Porto 7 4 11

8 Real Madrid 7 1 10

9 INTERNAZIONALE 7 -1 10

10 Arsenal 7 -2 10

11 Chelsea 7 2 9

12 Juventus 7 1 9

Palmeiras 0 - 1 Galatasaray SK

Half Time

(0 - 0)

G.MARILUNGO 80

good win there puts me up 2 15th but only 2 points out of play offs so very tight still division 3 :) ..

2 new arrivals on plane..

The offer for Landry N'GUEMO of AS Nancy Lorraine from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Thomas HEURTAUX of SM Caen from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Palmeiras 0 - 1 Galatasaray SK

Half Time

(0 - 0)

G.MARILUNGO 80

good win there puts me up 2 15th but only 2 points out of play offs so very tight still division 3 :) ..

2 new arrivals on plane..

The offer for Landry N'GUEMO of AS Nancy Lorraine from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Thomas HEURTAUX of SM Caen from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

club drops in 2 debt so deals collapse :eek: ..

i was ummin and arring on them tbf in the first place as after having a look/scout at them prior they were nothing groundbreaking wot so ever..

higher rated tat to be fair.. least the players i planned 2 trade in are youth internationals at pritty much all levels so ill stick and not bother dealing in 2 chase the above 2 :) ..

ill take it as a god send haha :) ..

Tottenham Hotspur 3-3 Hamburger SV (Tottenham won 4-3 on pens)

Tottenham captain Steven Gerrard has made another bad game. Ochus put Hamburger in the lead after 8 minutes but 27 minutes later Denisov managed to tie the game. In the middle of the game Tottenham forward Sulejmani got a small injury and had to be replaced by the irish Striker Kevin Doyle. After 55 minutes of no more goals the game went to extra time, my players managed to get the win over Hamburger SV.

Tomorrow I have another game now for the SMFA Cup, which I have 0 points. So I need 3 wins in a row to get to the next stage.