World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

That Dynamo Kiev manager, well ex-manager would be be. I know I would get blasted left, right and centre for this, but I'm far too busy to manage 2 or even 3 clubs and I shouldn't have joined in the first place. I got a heap load of collage work to do and that's why I'm busy, just don't have time to focus on 2 clubs, so it was either Kiev or Blackburn. Unfortunately, it was Kiev. About the transfers, I have no clue about Ukrainian football, so how the hell I'm I supposed to know if they're any good. :o I'm sorry and I hope you lot understand. Education must come first. :)

The offer for Ola TOIVONEN of PSV from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours. Cancel

The offer for Bal√°zs DZSUDZSAK of PSV from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Finally got some decent buisness done, thanks to the managers of both London clubs for actually wanting to make some decent part exchange bids for my players.

Toivonen (88) for Kovac (87) & Barrera (86)

Dzsudzsak (89) for Keane (90) & Bentley (88)

I've increased in depth a fair bit here, Keane being the replacement for Toivonen, whilst Bentley and Barrera will both look to fill in on the wing, with Kovac providing some extra cover in holding midfield.

My current aim is to get rid of all the 85- players in my squad, including the young players.

im not complaining i benefited from his sillyness :P:p:p

got yarmenlenko for 9.5 million haha :P:p

hes a forumer too

wouldn't be surpised if the new manager trys to get the deals reversed as the other manager sold them for cash then left

in other news sporting should have something to report tomorrow when all of my deals get completed

wouldn't be surpised if the new manager trys to get the deals reversed as the other manager sold them for cash then left

in other news sporting should have something to report tomorrow when all of my deals get completed

i hope not but if he does then all i can say is fair enough i would do the same :)

Guest Villa888

Any one fancy a go at predicting the top three of each league?

I'll give it a go.

Division 1:

1st. Barcelona

2nd. Inter

3rd. Sevilla

Division 2:

1st. Wolfsburg

2nd. Genoa

3rd. Aston Villa (biased ;) )

Division 3:

1st. Benefica

2nd. Palermo

3rd. Tottenham

Division 4:

1st. Napoli ;):P

2nd. Lille

3rd. Leverkusen

I'll give it a go.

Division 1:

1st. Barcelona

2nd. Inter

3rd. Sevilla

Division 2:

1st. Wolfsburg

2nd. Genoa

3rd. Aston Villa (biased ;) )

Division 3:

1st. Benefica

2nd. Palermo

3rd. Tottenham

Division 4:

1st. Napoli ;):P

2nd. Lille

3rd. Leverkusen

Feeling the presure now,two predictions have Lille to go up! Good predictions tho!