World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Why wasnt the Benfica manager removed as he obviously benefitted from this:confused:

No idea. He's the cheater as such because the Everton manager is just him so i don't understand why they wouldn't remove the cheater himself from the gameworld.

Shame indeed.

But i believe they will reverse the transfers' date=' it does not make sense at all to confirm that was a cheating move and then don´t reverse the transfers. I guess it´s because we are on weekend, maybe tomorrow they will reverse it, i hope. When we report a transfer in a saturday, they only reply in monday, so.. Shame on you Jay Bare![/quote']

Hopefully. Generally they reverse the transfers first which has me concerned but hopefully enough people have submitted tickets about it.

On the transfer front... I swear the FC Kobenhavn manager sends me 15 offers a day :rolleyes:

On the transfer front... I swear the FC Kobenhavn manager sends me 15 offers a day :rolleyes:

Ahahahah, it´s not hard to believe xD At Good Friday, when i joined my account i had 40 new messages, 35 was offers and some withdraws from him xD I told him, like «wow», and he answered «it´s a lazy friday» :D

They took his gold status away' date=' and they will probably reverse the transfers, so he wont benefit too much. And ofc they deleted his secound account.[/quote']

Did they? I didn't notice that. At least that is something :)

Ahahahah' date=' it´s not hard to believe xD At Good Friday, when i joined my account i had 40 new messages, 35 was offers and some withdraws from him xD I told him, like «wow», and he answered «it´s a lazy friday» :D[/quote']

Haha ah man tell me about it, every day.

I reject a transfer and literally within 25 minutes i have a new offer :rolleyes:

Hello lads!

Used to manage Ajax in this WC when it opened, got them promoted in season 1 + won the SMFA Shield and the super cup but left before season 2 began due to studies etc..

Saw Shakhtar free today and could,t resist. It's going to be an intense battle against relegation with only 4 games to go we are sitting second last, hopefully I can get 3 points against Sampadoria tonight and bring Shakhtar closer to salvation.

Hello lads!

Used to manage Ajax in this WC when it opened' date=' got them promoted in season 1 + won the SMFA Shield and the super cup but left before season 2 began due to studies etc..

Saw Shakhtar free today and could,t resist. It's going to be an intense battle against relegation with only 4 games to go we are sitting second last, hopefully I can get 3 points against Sampadoria tonight and bring Shakhtar closer to salvation.[/quote']

Welcome back:D

Hello lads!

Used to manage Ajax in this WC when it opened' date=' got them promoted in season 1 + won the SMFA Shield and the super cup but left before season 2 began due to studies etc..

Saw Shakhtar free today and could,t resist. It's going to be an intense battle against relegation with only 4 games to go we are sitting second last, hopefully I can get 3 points against Sampadoria tonight and bring Shakhtar closer to salvation.[/quote']

Welcome back!B)

Afternoon Guys

After a total break from the forums for the past couple of months and a swap and change of many of my teams i'm slowly coming back to becoming an active forumer ahead.

I've been aware of this GW for a while and my absence from the forums i've missed a few chances to join. However, just to let you know that i've found a team in which i think i can do some work with and that being Rubin, so i've jumped at the chance of joining.

Also picked up Uruguay for the international front.

Cheers

Mark

Only been in the Rubin hot seat for less than an hour and i've already received this outstanding offer in which i've accepted

The offer for Diego CAPEL of Rubin from FC København has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Lille top with three games to go,after getting promotion from the 4th and 3rd division can Lille become the first team in WC10000 history to go all the way from 4th to 1st?

Thought id done it last season,so lets hope we go one better this season.

I've taken over Everton. Was here when the set up open and managed a fair few games with Roma.

Everton's position isn't great with us bottom' date=' 6 points from safety and just 4 to play, but who knows we may survive ;)[/quote']

Joe, do you need any loans? See Barca mate. May have some players for you to buy too.

Won 2-1' date=' play offs for me :P[/quote']

Congrats mate

PAOK promoted' date=' after a 2-1 victory with palermo...;)[/quote']

Great stuff well done!

Lille top with three games to go' date='after getting promotion from the 4th and 3rd division can Lille become the first team in WC10000 history to go all the way from 4th to 1st?

Thought id done it last season,so lets hope we go one better this season.[/quote']

Best of luck! Hope to be playing you in D1 next season!

Barca remain joint top with Tom's Madrid after a hard fought 1-1 draw with Camila's Inter.

It's so tight in D1, it's anyones!

Joe' date=' do you need any loans? See Barca mate. May have some players for you to buy too.

Congrats mate

Great stuff well done!

Best of luck! Hope to be playing you in D1 next season!

Barca remain joint top with Tom's Madrid after a hard fought 1-1 draw with Camila's Inter.

It's so tight in D1, it's anyones![/quote']

Mike can Shakhtar buy anyone off of you? Would greatly appreciate it!

Where are you short?

Think Abonglahor is back off loan' date=' I'd take cash and a decent youngster for him.[/quote']

Im a Villa fan so would love to buy Gabby!! :D

P/M me in game take a look at my team and tell me which youngstervyou want. Preferably either of the 86's who have concerns, think they are both 23 or 21

Thanks to Mike for the sale of Downing :)

Unfortunately Everton slipped to a 2-1 defeat Saturday evening and we remain 6 points from safety with just 3 to play. Not looking good.

Shame to see that Coentrao and Alexis Sanchez were sold from these....in 2 deals that I don't like the look of myself but who am I to judge :)

Thanks to Mike for the sale of Downing :)

Unfortunately Everton slipped to a 2-1 defeat Saturday evening and we remain 6 points from safety with just 3 to play. Not looking good.

Shame to see that Coentrao and Alexis Sanchez were sold from these....in 2 deals that I don't like the look of myself but who am I to judge :)

It is a shame those deals went through.

Many of us reported it but as the Benfica manager is a cheat of course he got away with it.

Good luck and welcome back :)