World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

how can u reverse a deal?..

just noticed I accidently accepted Ashley for a right pile of..............

absoloutly wounded..

DOES THE FOLLOWING PART WHERE IT SHOWS COM MEAN I DIDNT ACCEPT THE BID BELOW AND THERES BEEN A BUG!!!!!..

Com A.YOUNG £8.0M Lyon Besiktas JK £5.5M + A.GUARDADO + H.EDERSON N/A

SHOWS IT WAS ACCEPTED BY THE COMPUTER INSTEAD OF ABd WHICH IT WOULD SHOW SURELY HAD I ACCEPTED..

THOUGHT ID LOST THE PLOT IN ACCEPTING THIS COS I SERIOUSLY DONT RECALL DOIN IT!!!!!..

CAN ANY1 HELP ME AND REPORT THIS TRANSACTION PLEASE :) ..

• 2 weeks later...

Just joined as Chivas manager in Division 1. Tough challenge as Im fighting relegation with 15 games remaining but just 4 points from safety. Only 1.9m in the bank but a very decent side, a few 90's a load of 89's and surely I can change a few things here and there. So I look forward to the challenge :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not in mate' date='but how the hell are ya:D

You back mate?[/quote']

Trying to come back mate, got a bit of time on my hands so I thought I'd give it another shot, a lot has changed that's for sure (not all for the good).

Seen this still had 50 odd managers so thought I'd ask whose still around.

Trying to come back mate' date=' got a bit of time on my hands so I thought I'd give it another shot, a lot has changed that's for sure (not all for the good).

Seen this still had 50 odd managers so thought I'd ask whose still around.[/quote']

I'll pop you a list of qualitygameworlds,shortly:)

Trying to come back mate' date=' got a bit of time on my hands so I thought I'd give it another shot, a lot has changed that's for sure (not all for the good).

Seen this still had 50 odd managers so thought I'd ask whose still around.[/quote']

Welcome back!

I'm still in here. There are a few others too, and some decent sides free. Worth a punt. Whoever you get... Barca have players for cash ;)

I've joined as Everton who are actually ok, some people must be testing my knowledge with some of the offers I've had :D

Any rule for mugging unmanaged teams? Looks like its a free for all now mind.

Who've you got for cash Mike?

I've joined as Everton who are actually ok' date=' some people must be testing my knowledge with some of the offers I've had :D

Any rule for mugging unmanaged teams? Looks like its a free for all now mind.

Who've you got for cash Mike?[/quote']

Top stuff! Welcome back in.

Marin and Poli can go for cash.

Can also loan Caceres (if Chairman will let) and Tello, and Gamiero, again, if the chairman will let.

Hamburg have had a turn of fortunes with 3 wins on the bounce' date=' after a change of formation :)

Also all those who rejected my bids that included Paolo Guerrero and stated players offered aerent good enough - go look at the top scorer in division 1 ;)

Ratings dont mean anything when you have Guerrero :D

Guerrero, oh oh oh Guerrero

He comes from Peruuuu

He scores me loads of goals

Guerrero, oh oh oh Guerrero[/quote']

This post is over two years old :eek:

Who remembers this?????

Because.........

Paolo GUERRERO has completed his move to Everton from Sporting CP for £15,000,000