World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Absolutely shameless advertising here.

As you are all cracking forumers I thought this the best place to post this.

English Championship 28308 is now open and looking to become the next big thing. With the forum down yesterday we still managed to get 60 people to join, so sign up before you miss out :)

Man Chity are free in this game world' date=' they look pretty good too.[/quote']

ya it had been taken

Arsenal vs Napoli

Arsenal manager argue players do not underimate Napoli manager. He is a genie mastermind of tactical. Arsenal manager recently watch Napoli vs Hamburg and Napoli won. Arsenal manager aim for a draw at home ground oncoming vs Napoli

Arsenal had secure a big win against Napoli 4-3... exciting game. After the game both manager shake hand. Napoli play very well and Arsenal manager told media they should lose the game. What a comeback from Napoli 2nd half. Arsenal manager vote Napoli will win the title this season but advice do not underimate AC Milan manager which was champion!

I am the new werder Bremen manager, and am delighted with some of the signings we are making. We may of missed out on podoloski, but sissoko, Mathieu, and Camacho in coming is very exciting. We have a great 11 and once I have built the squad I believe we can start challenging.

I am the new werder Bremen manager' date=' and am delighted with some of the signings we are making. We may of missed out on podoloski, but sissoko, Mathieu, and Camacho in coming is very exciting. We have a great 11 and once I have built the squad I believe we can start challenging.[/quote']

welcome to WC 10000

Arsenal here. If you like any of my players feel free to bid.

Bremen had apoint JordanB-R as manager and Arsenal manager believe Bremen will challenge for title.

welcome to WC 10000

Arsenal here. If you like any of my players feel free to bid.

Bremen had apoint JordanB-R as manager and Arsenal manager believe Bremen will challenge for title.

I would of course love to challenge for the title but I don't feel like we are ready this season. Next I would be disappointed if we wasn't however.

I would of course love to challenge for the title but I don't feel like we are ready this season. Next I would be disappointed if we wasn't however.

You are hamble bro, you might won champion! Not once but twice or continous! Arsenal manager told media do not underimate Bremen. Arsenal treat Bremen as seoiously challenger/contender due to the manager of Bremen is expert/master in tactial and will 100% make impact in the team. They are good contender for title slot for sure.

Those managers does not know about Bremen, below are the brief/history for Bremen:

MATA, Juan - Dangerous man with his creative, can do sort of killer ball

CAZORLA, Santi - OMG do not need to give more detail on him! You should know how danger he is!

MONTOLIVO, Riccardo - 91 rating creative midfield. He will make the different

GIGGS, Ryan - He old but his rating over 90 and good attacking mid

REINA, Pepe - Top GK, high rating

PAZZINI, Giampaolo - This guy never fail in front of goals!

NEGREDO, Álvaro

PEREIRA, Maxi

KOSCIELNY, Laurent - Strong in def

MATHIEU, Jérémy

ADRIÁN, López

AMALFITANO, Morgan

BEÑAT, Etxebarria

SISSOKO, Moussa - Defensive or attacking mid his creative amesome

COLOCCINI, Fabricio

CAMACHO, Ignacio

FAZIO

MIGNOLET, Simon - Good GK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dimitris trikaliotis ' date='Ivan Naidenov , Brach Movic,Tom Holt , Roberto Brancato, Versus Forever , Dušan Zdravković , Abdoul Aziz , [b']Jay Thackham[/b] ,Adriano Bakerov . Who is the slow mind who report every deal i make ? pick a name please

Not guilty! Had a couple of my deals reversed too but finally got a couple to stick.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to top 3, good job! Next season Besiktas will play in Division 1, after finishing 2nd this season in Division 2. It will be tough for us, but it's gonna be an attractive and interesting challenge. Good luck everybody!

Congratulations to top 3' date=' good job! Next season Besiktas will play in Division 1, after finishing 2nd this season in Division 2. It will be tough for us, but it's gonna be an attractive and interesting challenge. Good luck everybody![/quote']

Congrats pal

congrats to Chelsea who pipped me at the end!!! :(

i noted u are away for plently of days and even holiday mode.. if you never.. u might won the league in my optional haha.

I predict next season Barcelona will crown champion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...