World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Athletic defeats Galatasaray

Another win for Athletic Club, this time away, against unmanaged Galatasaray.

The score was 2-1, Geromel and Ben Basat were the scorers for the Bilbao team in the first half.

For Galatasaray, Razvan Rat scored in the second half, from an outstanding free-kick.

Recently transferred midfielder Xavi Torres suffered an injury during the

game against the Turkish team and will be out for aprox. 6 weeks.

512x.jpg

Xavi Torres was brought from Spanish club Getafe

This is the second win in a row for Athletic, who are now on the 11th

position in Division 2, with 16 points in 12 turns.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Arsenal manager had be given warning by chairman due to poor performance. Players moral ran low and most of players demand transfer away. Arsenal transfer market is open for all now.:D

Rossi had a huge quarral with manager last night and he will be ban for life. Arsenal will offload him with at least 2 decent/young players 89+

Rumours are that Rossi, after his issues at Arsenal, told his best friend that he would like to play at Besiktas, a team that is supposedly interested in him. André Guerra, manager of Besiktas, was cautions when commenting about this: "He's a good player ofc, and it's good to know that he enjoys our team. But he's an Arsenal player, we respect a lot Arsenal and his manager, so we will not do nothing to harm them. If we have interest, we will talk to them first."

In other news, Besiktas made a brilliant game against Bayern Munich and deserverdly beat them 1-0 away. New signing Matic was the man of the match, playing brilliant and scoring the winning goal! Besiktas is now 3rd placed.

Rumours are that Rossi' date=' after his issues at Arsenal, told his best friend that he would like to play at Besiktas, a team that is supposedly interested in him. André Guerra, manager of Besiktas, was cautions when commenting about this: "He's a good player ofc, and it's good to know that he enjoys our team. But he's an Arsenal player, we respect a lot Arsenal and his manager, so we will not do nothing to harm them. If we have interest, we will talk to them first."

In other news, Besiktas made a brilliant game against Bayern Munich and deserverdly beat them 1-0 away. New signing Matic was the man of the match, playing brilliant and scoring the winning goal! Besiktas is now 3rd placed.[/quote']

Haha good one! Ya still consider bidding for Rossi due to my team rating getting lower haha, but if I agree to sell Rossi, only Besiktas is the choice due to Rossi had told me in person that Andre Guerra is the man he is looking to work with and he insisted Andre Guerra is best manager compare to me. Rossi sound out I am top 10 managers in WC 10000. I am unhappy with Rossi and told him you may leave by this month if the price are right. Arsenal manager predict this season Besiktas will crown champion! After last season win his promotion.

Besiktas hot favour!

Haha good one! Ya still consider bidding for Rossi due to my team rating getting lower haha' date=' but if I agree to sell Rossi, only Besiktas is the choice due to Rossi had told me in person that Andre Guerra is the man he is looking to work with and he insisted Andre Guerra is best manager compare to me. Rossi sound out I am top 10 managers in WC 10000. I am unhappy with Rossi and told him you may leave by this month if the price are right. Arsenal manager predict this season Besiktas will crown champion! After last season win his promotion.

Besiktas hot favour![/quote']

eheh, you're a class act sir!

HAMBURGER HUMILIATED SHALKE 04 at Velting arena

167712958-marcell-jansen-of-hamburg-celebrates-with-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QY%2FqVK%2FRz2doCvuk9WRWmIfIMF%2Fgkstnh06pGbfNEMCtYll20XHwbzjJFopS%2BSVzKg%3D%3D

FC SCHALKE 04 2 - 4 HAMBURGER SV

A.KOKORIN 7 (pen), 35

E.CHOUPO-MOTING 12

Y.KONOPLYANKA 21

M.ISLA 47, 77

370928_1.jpg

Heung Min son © said : we really wanted this victory , after all it's a german derby that's why it was so important ... i didn't play but my teamate did good ...

Next match we will play with Barca at home , again a very important team to win , we have to win agaisn't big teams to be confident

Athletic beats AS Roma and continues good form

Athletic Club defeats AS Roma on Stadio Olimpico, with a goal

scored by Tomas Necid in the 51 minute.

With this win, Athletic moves up to 7th position in the league,

accumulating 22 points in 14 matches.

Next turn, the Bilbao squad will play against 4th placed Atletico Madrid,

on home ground - San Mames Barria Stadium.

1093435-17370657-640-360.jpg

Team Spirit : Athletic Bilbao players celebrating the goal against Roma

Well, I was on the stand for below matches.

A.KOKORIN 7 (pen), 35

E.CHOUPO-MOTING 12

Y.KONOPLYANKA 21

M.ISLA 47, 77

Bravo! Isla score wonderful goal until I drop my popcorn while watching when people shouting GOOOOAAAAALLLLL wonderful game worth to watch.

---------------------------------------------------

Athletic Club defeats AS Roma

1-0 by Tomas Necid

Quite a boring game but Athletic Club deserved 3 point!

Besiktas beat Real Madrid 4-2 away! Arda Turan bossed the midfield in his return after a long term injury, scoring one goal and assisting in two. Matic was man of the match and Rossi scored his first goal in the club! Back to 3rd place.

This game most exciting compare the two! Besiktas deserved 10-2 but manage only 4-2. Ex Arsenal Rossi score his first goal in the club BRAVO! He deserved man of the match but it go to Matic also former Arsenal player. Arsenal manager predict this season Besiktas will crown the champion! I was amaze by Arda Turan such a playmaker after return from long term injury...scoring 1 goal and assisting 2.. amasome team :)

150px-Logo_Athletic_Bilbao.svg.png

Athletic Club snap up Malaga attacker Julio Baptista

Athletic Club have signed Brazilian attacker Julio Baptista from Spanish club Malaga CF.

Julio-Baptista-Malaga_2972956.jpg?20130714153648

The 31-year-old Brazil international, who has been with Malaga for two and a half years, joined the Bilbao team for 3 seasons.

Baptista has also played for Arsenal, Real Madrid, Sevilla and home-town club Sao Paulo.

Well' date=' I was on the stand for below matches.

A.KOKORIN 7 (pen), 35

E.CHOUPO-MOTING 12

Y.KONOPLYANKA 21

M.ISLA 47, 77

[i']Bravo! Isla score wonderful goal until I drop my popcorn while watching when people shouting GOOOOAAAAALLLLL wonderful game worth to watch. [/i]

Athletic Club defeats AS Roma

1-0 by Tomas Necid

Quite a boring game but Athletic Club deserved 3 point!

Besiktas beat Real Madrid 4-2 away! Arda Turan bossed the midfield in his return after a long term injury, scoring one goal and assisting in two. Matic was man of the match and Rossi scored his first goal in the club! Back to 3rd place.

This game most exciting compare the two! Besiktas deserved 10-2 but manage only 4-2. Ex Arsenal Rossi score his first goal in the club BRAVO! He deserved man of the match but it go to Matic also former Arsenal player. Arsenal manager predict this season Besiktas will crown the champion! I was amaze by Arda Turan such a playmaker after return from long term injury...scoring 1 goal and assisting 2.. amasome team :)

ahah, you're priceless men! :D great stuff! Go Gunners! :)

150px-Logo_Athletic_Bilbao.svg.png

Athletic Club snap up Malaga attacker Julio Baptista

Athletic Club have signed Brazilian attacker Julio Baptista from Spanish club Malaga CF.

Julio-Baptista-Malaga_2972956.jpg?20130714153648

The 31-year-old Brazil international' date=' who has been with Malaga for two and a half years, joined the Bilbao team for 3 seasons.

Baptista has also played for Arsenal, Real Madrid, Sevilla and home-town club Sao Paulo.

[/center']

Good snap i guess mate! He may be important for your team. And he's doing good now in Brazil, playing in Serie A leaders Cruzeiro, scoring 4 goals in 4 games!

Besiktas got an important win tonight against Manchester City. Arda Turan was the man of the match, scoring the two goals of the match. He's onfire since his return. André Guerra was also happy with the performance of Rakitic, Cuadrado and Ronaldinho, three players that are not regular starters until now.

Besiktas is still 3rd placed, but now with the same ammount of points of 2nd placed AC Milan, and only two points behind leaders Napoli. Let's go team!

Arsenal lose to chelsea, unhappy manager furious and next remain games will change of tactical. Tactic will be change to 3-5-2

Arsenal will play more attacking football from now!

Arsenal manager vow for oncoming matches will fight for top 5 spot.

Good snap i guess mate! He may be important for your team. And he's doing good now in Brazil' date=' playing in Serie A leaders Cruzeiro, scoring 4 goals in 4 games![/quote']

Thanks,

That's what I am hoping for., to be honest. At Malaga was injured for 16 months,

but the move at Cruzeiro is benefic for The Beast :)

Athletic Club defeated in World Champ Shield

Athletic Club lost their away game against Panathinaikos, score 1-3,

in the World Champ Shield, Round 3.

Recently signed defender Shishkin was on the scoresheet for Bilbao.

Even so, Athletic Bilbao continues to play in World Champ Cup.

After beating Chelsea on home ground, score 2-1, the Basque team

will meet Real Madrid (Division 1), on San Mames Barria Stadium.

Athletic Club transfer news: Matias Suarez signed with the Bilbao team

The 25 years old Argentinian forward signed last night a

4 season long contract with the Basque club.

Suarez joined Athletic Club from Division 1 leader AC Milan,

on a transfer fee that's reported to be around 10 million.

Suarez-Anderlecht.jpg

Suarez will play more games at Athletic Bilbao

Manager Mark M declared today:

“He’s a top-level player, he can play in a variety of positions. Great acquisition for us! ”

Latest News for Arsenal:

After changing tactic formation to 3-5-2

1 Win by pen

2 Draw

1 Lose

Mon 23 Sep World Champ Shield Round 3 [H] 1 - 1 ACF Fiorentina

Arsenal win 6 - 5 on penalties.

Wed 25 Sep Division 1 [H] 1 - 1 Lyon

Sat 28 Sep Division 1 [A] 2 - 2 AC Milan

Wed 2 Oct Division 1 [H] 0 - 1 Internazionale

upset and advice fans be patient with Arsenal, more to come...

Athletic Club News

League

Athletic Club managed a 1-1 draw away, on Mestalla, against Valencia CF.

Tomas Necid earned 1 point for Bilbao, scoring a late goal (86 min) from an free kick.

In Division 2, Athletic Club remained on the 10th position, with 23 points.

Next turn, Athletic will host the game against 12th placed Chivas de Guadalajara.

This is the last game of the first half season and the team from Bilbao

needs a victory after 3 loses in a row and a draw.

Cups

Also, Atheteic Club have been knocked out of World Champ Cup,

losing 0-3 against fierce rivals Real Madrid.

Same story in the World Champ Shield, losing 1-3 against Panathinaikos.

Transfer

Giacomo Bonaventura rejoined the Bilbao team, from Atalanta,

in exchange for Lasse Schone and 3M cash.

The Italian midfielder made 6 appearances for Atalanta, scoring 1 goal.

Bonaventura signed with Bilbao for 4 seasons.

bonaventura.jpg

Had won my recently game using 3-5-2 formation. I am so happy with the won

steered Arsenal to victory against Schalke.

Arsenal beat Schalke 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Walcott scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sturridge was also on the scoresheet for his side

Athletic Club lost against Chivas, score 1-3, on San Mames Barria Stadium.

The goal for Athletic was scored by recently transferred forward Matias Suarez.

Athletic Club has lost his form, due to injuries and poor performance of some players.

The Bilbao team is now on the #13 position in Division 2, with just 23 points in 19 turns.

HAMBURGER SV NEWS

45279.jpg

- Many rumors said that the young international Korean player Heung Min Son is going to leave this team ...

He clarify that ..;

the relationship between my manager is quite good , i'm very good with my team , we have many propositions but nothing is decided yet , all is important is at the moment is to focus in this championship first