World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Guest Villa888

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Fair enough sorry' date=' having a crappy day. I will do predictions now... And I'll look deep into detail! :D[/quote']

Really, the only way to predict at the moment is squad depth, overall and budget. And the transfers they already have done/started.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Honestly' date=' the bottom 3 teams for each are these (don't want to hurt anyone though)

Division 1:

18th. Fiorentina

19th. Zenit

20th. Shaktar

Division 2:

18th. Boca

19th. Dynamo

20th. Olympiakos

Division 3:

18th. Celtic

19th. River Plate

20th. Gremio

Division 4:

18th. Club America

19th. Kobenhavn

20th. [b']Rapid Wein[/b]

(though knowing me I'll have them all wrong. :P )

I can 100% guarantee you Rapid wont finish bottom ;)

I will do my predictions later when i have had a look at who all the managers are ;)

Really' date=' the only way to predict at the moment is squad depth, overall and budget. And the transfers they already have done/started.[/quote']

Nah, I'd say its all about how the manager has done in the past... E.G. In one of the predictions Kari's Rapid Wien are predicted for 20th but I'd say she will finish in the top half, based on previous successions.

I can 100% guarantee you Rapid wont finish bottom ;)

I will do my predictions later when i have had a look at who all the managers are ;)

Nah' date=' I'd say its all about how the manager has done in the past... E.G. In one of the predictions Kari's Rapid Wien are predicted for 20th but I'd say she will finish in the top half, based on previous successions.[/quote']

Or not..... :P

My Predictions

Division 1:

1st. Inter

2nd. Real Madrid

3rd. Barcelona

Division 2:

1st. Aston Villa

2nd. Man City

3rd. Ajax

Division 3:

1st. Tottenham

2nd. Schalke

3rd. Rubin

Division 4:

1st. Napoli

2nd. Lille

3rd. Leverkusen

Would love to finish first, but back to reality, Man City squad is far superior. My aim is probably to finish in the top 5. :)

In's

Kompany

M'Bai

Kuzmanovic

Huddlestone

Valbuena

Bid's Accepted For

Andy Carroll

Federico Marchetti

Van Wolfswinkel

Morais Wellington

Micheal Essien

Lisandro Lopes

Befetimbi Gomis

Out's

Robin Van Persie

Samir Nasri

Fabianski

Almunia

Mannone

Szczeny

Bendtner

Murphy

Koscielny

Eboue

Denilson

Lansbury

Emauel Thomas

Gibbs

Clichy

Sagna

Arshavin is available for P/E must include a 90+ Winger

Also has anyone got a 91+ CB for sale, cash only? name your price i have a fair bit of coin now.

Guest Villa888

Hey Napoli manager' date=' Andrew Breon.

May I ask why you rejected, David Pizzaro and Taddei foir Hamsik. But accepted Dragutinovich and Renato and £7million????[/quote']

Because I needed another quality defender and Dragutinovich is now my best CB. I was going to go for Renato anyways and the 7m is going to hugely help me with my bids I already have in.

Guest Villa888

Perhaps' date='There is a load of CBs listed so he could have got a much better deal than the one he actually ended up accepting.[/quote']

Well, we'll have to see if I made a mistake or not. :)

We can all pretty much guess who the strongest teams are at the moment but what I'm more interested in is which teams might be able to upset these hhmmm predictable predictions ;)

Division 1

Arsenal - Their manager has been making some changes. Looks like they may use a back three this season. 3-5-2 perhaps. Dependant on the managers next moves they should have enough depth to put in a challenge and surprise a few people.

And to boost my own ego:

Manchester United - My squad has been kept together and a little depth added. It's really a toss of a coin on whether we overperform or underperform but if Rooney clicks with my tactics and stays fit I think we can push the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona all the way.

Division 2

Vfl Wolfsburg - No transfers done yet but with maybe 1-2 signings I think their squad is strong enough to make a real challenge. Dzeko and Diego may just be enough to push them Wolfsburg into Division 1.

Division 3

Dynamo Moskva - not far behind some of the bigger teams in the division in terms of quality. Will be a 3-5-2 team with a manager who knows how to get the best out of it. Definately in with a chance.

Division 4

Sampdoria - so hard to choose a team from Division 4. The top 8-10 teams are really close in quality. I've gone for Sampdoria as it looks like their manager is keeping the core of the team together. The squad itself has a nice balance look to it and with a couple of signings they will be even stronger.