World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

2214.png

Besiktas beat Arsenal 2-1 away! A dominant performance (65%) against my fella soon yong lau. Our higher rated player Pedro Rodriguez (93) scored one goal and was voted MOTM. The other goal was scored by Pastore.

Division 1 is extremely fun and competitive, anything can happens. With 13 matches played, we're 9th placed with 20 points, only 6 points behind 1st place. Next match we will face current surprise leaders Everton! We want to put an end in their awesome run and get closer to the top!

• 1 month later...

New Tottenham manager here.

Just thought I'd let you know Gerrard and I had a falling out and he'll be leaving the club because of it.

If any of you are interested, p/e is the way to go. Otherwise, I'll be using him as a bargaining chip for another midfielder of the same characteristics.

In either case, don't hesitate to contact our sporting manager Alessio Secco to make a bid.

May you all have a good week.

Update: Alessio Secco has been fired. Contact me directly.

New Tottenham manager here.

Just thought I'd let you know Gerrard and I had a falling out and he'll be leaving the club because of it.

If any of you are interested' date=' p/e is the way to go. Otherwise, I'll be using him as a bargaining chip for another midfielder of the same characteristics.

In either case, don't hesitate to contact our sporting manager Alessio Secco to make a bid.

May you all have a good week.

Update: Alessio Secco has been fired. Contact me directly.[/quote']

Welcome and good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm shocked that nobody has replied? I tried to offer a deal earlier but then realised that 'Madadi' had the other profile so instantly withdrew the offer.

To do deals with this cheat is to condone his actions.

• 2 weeks later...

EC1 CHALLENGE THE REST WORLD CUP

Game World ID - 33001

...is a cup competition...only 64 places! So add your club quick before all the spaces are taken. A chance for managers from other game worlds to compete against the best English Championship 1 has to offer.

Best Wishes

Dave :-)

69066.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A good start for Besiktas beating Napoli 3-2 in the season's opener! New big signing Lewandowski was instrumental for us, scoring a brace in his debut! Cuadrado scored the other goal and was MOTM!

WC 10000 is still the best and most competitive World Championship around!

• 1 month later...

I reported him last night via a PM to a dev, I then had a brief discussion with the dev in question outlining all the English Championships he was in and which clubs he was decimating, he has since been removed from them all. I would suggest you contact Dev Steven regarding what this idiots intentions are and urge that he is removed from Soccer Manager completely.

Warning' date=' Jeff Kramer the club wrecker from 106/5579 has moved to your game world, he will sell off all the best players and replace them with rubbish[/quote']

It's a weak team in League 4. They cannot be bothered to deal with Madadi running numerous accounts in the same GW so they probably aren't arsed about cheating!

It's a weak team in League 4. They cannot be bothered to deal with Madadi running numerous accounts in the same GW so they probably aren't arsed about cheating!
I reported him last night via a PM to a dev' date=' I then had a brief discussion with the dev in question outlining all the English Championships he was in and which clubs he was decimating, he has since been removed from them all. I would suggest you contact Dev Steven regarding what this idiots intentions are and urge that he is removed from Soccer Manager completely.[/font']

Not sure if you saw this since it is directly above/below your post. :rolleyes: Rather than harping on about how they "can't be arsed" why not get proactive and do something about it.

Twice now I have reported managers for cheating and abuse respectively and both were removed. So rather than sitting there doing eff all try PMing a dev with your concerns, all the better if a few of you do it outlining the multiple accounts he has and which teams he manages and in what GW(s). I think you will find that he will be removed or even better get a total ip address ban if that is the route you go down if you all collectively get your heads together and push for it.

Just a quick update to let you know the Jeff Kramer character has been removed from all Game Worlds and that account has been removed (his rep points are now 0.) Proof that people power does work and when such solidarity is applied these cheats are removed.

Does anyone know if his other accounts were reported and suspended?

Beşiktaş JK beat FC Porto 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Boateng scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Balotelli and Carvajal were also amongst the goalscorers.

Finally something good for my Besiktas. This season has been a nightmare for us... We had never stop trying, and tonight things worked out very well for us. Our tactic for this match worked perfectly and we got a great win over 2nd placed Porto! We're still in relegation zone ( :confused: ) but i certainly hope this can be the turning point for us!

After trashing 2nd plaed Porto last week, this week we managed to stop the leaders Real Madrid!

The match ended 1 - 1 between Beşiktaş JK and Real Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.

Strootman scored the only goal for Beşiktaş JK and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A good result for us. We're now out of relegation zone! I believe we're finding our form finally. Meanwhile, we also moved forward in World Champ Cup with a great win!

Beşiktaş JK hammered Hoffenheim 8 - 1 in their World Champ Cup Round 3 fixture.

Pedro was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Balotelli and Cabella were also amongst the goalscorers.

Beşiktaş JK outclassed Bayern and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

şahin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lewandowski and Rooney were also amongst the goalscorers.

We confirmed our good moment last night with a nice and important win over a struggling Bayern. Great match from Wayne Rooney, scored a brace and grabbed an assist! We want to get in a confortable position fast. We need to keep winning!

Beşiktaş JK outclassed Barcelona and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Oscar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alba and Lewandowski were also amongst the goalscorers.

Another nice performance and win for us! We're enjoying a great moment. Up to 14th! 4 wins and 1 draw vs 1st placed Real Madrid in the last 5 games!

• 3 weeks later...

Hummels joined Besiktas!

553246172.jpg

Mats HUMMELS has completed his move to Beşiktaş JK from Manchester United in a swap deal for Leonardo BONUCCI and Juan CUADRADO
Beşiktaş JK beat Ajax 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Carvajal scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pedro was also on the scoresheet for his side

Delighted to get Hummels! He was our captain tonight and had a a great debut. A good win for us. We keep improving our position in the table, we're 13th but we're only 3 points away from 6th!

• 5 weeks later...

Nice. Btw' date=' well done getting Hazard, great deal.[/quote']

Cheers! Just got an automated email that you'd replied!

It worked out as Hazard + £12m for Skrtel, Bender and Griezmann. It's wiped my defence out but do any of them have the potential ceiling of Hazard? Not in my eyes. My overall squad and arguably my first team have been weakened but in a game world as competitive as this I think its about the bigger picture in a few years time. I think that many people in this GW will be playing in 2+ years which is why it's so strong.

Cheers! Just got an automated email that you'd replied!

It worked out as Hazard + £12m for Skrtel' date=' Bender and Griezmann. It's wiped my defence out but do any of them have the potential ceiling of Hazard? Not in my eyes. My overall squad and arguably my first team have been weakened but in a game world as competitive as this I think its about the bigger picture in a few years time. I think that many people in this GW will be playing in 2+ years which is why it's so strong.[/quote']

Absolutely. I got Bale in a similar deal (Balotelli+Strootman+Iturraspe).