World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Absolutely. I got Bale in a similar deal (Balotelli+Strootman+Iturraspe).

LOL. Yeah, I used your deal as a negotiating point as I think Bale will end up being a 95 by Christmas, 96 by the end of the season. B)

Plus I was skint so needed some cash. LOL

LOL. Yeah' date=' I used your deal as a negotiating point as I think Bale will end up being a 95 by Christmas, 96 by the end of the season. B)

Plus I was skint so needed some cash. LOL[/quote']

I don't think Bale will rise like that. Maybe a 95 at the end of the season, if he performs really well and if Real improves and win trophys in the end. 94 is already a very high rating.

Money is not a problem for my Besiktas B)

Beşiktaş JK beat Hamburg 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rooney scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Carvajal was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A good and important win for my Besiktas tonight. We jumped to 9th, only 2 points behind 4th (!) but also only 4 points ahead of relegation zone! Amazing stuff, after 31(!) matches only 6 points separates 4th from 18th! :o Real Madrid is in 1st place and looks destined to win the league. We will try to finish as high as possible!

In other news, Gareth Bale made his debut tonight after joining us from Sevilla!

60075.jpg

Bale is Besiktas's newest star!

I didn't realise that all the teams in here had been taken again. There are no unmanaged teams... a couple on offer but that's it!

Unreal considering how long the GW has been going.

In other news, Barca hanging on to the top 5 by the skin of their teeth... disappointing exit to Munich in the Champions cup.

Looking to do some deals. Looking for higher rater players, and will offer two of mine to secure them, so long as it's fair.

Anything 93 up considered. Please get in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

Carlos Tevez Signs for AC Milan

AC Milan have secured the services of West Ham striker Carlos Tevez in exchange for Aubameyang and Benteke.

Hopefully, Tevez can fill the void Diego Costa left as the secondary forward. We haven't quite looked the same without a strong character in this position.

It's a shame to see two young players who have been with the club for some time leave, but with them both on Level 4 concerns (despite Aubameyang becoming a part of my favoured Starting XI) this was more useful to me than pocketing an unknown amount of cash.

Looking at the league; I doubt Division 1 has ever been this tight - certainly not with 5 games remaining.

In fact, it is so close that we've managed to climb from bottom of the table to 7th after five consecutive victories.

Good luck to all for the remaining games.

Carlos Tevez Signs for AC Milan

AC Milan have secured the services of West Ham striker Carlos Tevez in exchange for Aubameyang and Benteke.

Hopefully' date=' Tevez can fill the void Diego Costa left as the secondary forward. We haven't quite looked the same without a strong character in this position.

It's a shame to see two young players who have been with the club for some time leave, but with them both on Level 4 concerns (despite Aubameyang becoming a part of my favoured Starting XI) this was more useful to me than pocketing an unknown amount of cash.

Looking at the league; I doubt Division 1 has ever been this tight - certainly not with 5 games remaining.

In fact, it is so close that we've managed to climb from bottom of the table to 7th after five consecutive victories.

Good luck to all for the remaining games.[/quote']

Good signing mate! He was not cheap for you, but considering your players were in level 4 concerns, you got a nice deal. Tevez showed his class last night in Champions League :P

Division 1 is amazingly tight this season, but only from 20th to 4th. Then there's a gap from 4th to 3rd and 2nd, and another gap from these to 1st. I hope more teams can be involved in the fight to win the league next season, hopefully my Besiktas will be one of them! :P

Nice recovery from your Milan. Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Got Eden Hazard in a few weeks back and now I've managed to get Diego Costa (93) and Ezequial Garay (91) in exchange for Mesut Ozil (94). Well happy with that deal as I think Ozil has been a flop for Arsenal and should drop, Costa will be 94 by the seasons end and has scope to go higher if consistent for a few seasons. If Garay moves to the red scum (ManUre) in January then he's a solid 91!

Quite happy with my team considering the starting 11 I had when I took them on. Bit on the old side but some interesting youth prospects too - De Sciglio, Sakho, Gnabry, Alcacer, Suarez, Traore etc.

Hi all

I just took over Estudiantes.

A fairly weak squad, so brought in Routledge, Bobadilla, Trejo and Gelson Fernandes....and hopefully there will be more in a couple of days. Unfortunately the new signings are at the expence of team depth and talent. Let's hope it pays off. We hope it's easier to attract new talents in the longer run when we have a stronger, more successful team.

Hi all

I just took over Estudiantes.

A fairly weak squad' date=' so brought in Routledge, Bobadilla, Trejo and Gelson Fernandes....and hopefully there will be more in a couple of days. Unfortunately the new signings are at the expence of team depth and talent. Let's hope it pays off. We hope it's easier to attract new talents in the longer run when we have a stronger, more successful team.[/quote']

welcome. need any loans see Barca

Got Eden Hazard in a few weeks back and now I've managed to get Diego Costa (93) and Ezequial Garay (91) in exchange for Mesut Ozil (94). Well happy with that deal as I think Ozil has been a flop for Arsenal and should drop' date=' Costa will be 94 by the seasons end and has scope to go higher if consistent for a few seasons. If Garay moves to the red scum (ManUre) in January then he's a solid 91!

Quite happy with my team considering the starting 11 I had when I took them on. Bit on the old side but some interesting youth prospects too - De Sciglio, Sakho, Gnabry, Alcacer, Suarez, Traore etc.[/quote']

Sneaky name dude!! Didn't know you registered!

Estudiantes de LP outclassed PSV and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Yay....:D

Team is shaping up.

thanks for the loan offer. I might take you up on that. It will take a few days to figure out what spots I need to fill. Do you have any 87-88'ish players to spare?

Boukary Dramé just signed.

Yay....:D

Team is shaping up.

thanks for the loan offer. I might take you up on that. It will take a few days to figure out what spots I need to fill. Do you have any 87-88'ish players to spare?

Boukary Dramé just signed.

Check Besiktas for loans too mate, best ones are already taken, but there's still some 87/86 available i guess, namely Strinic (LB/LM) and Eder (CF). Cheers.

god this place still going shame all the cheating that went on a few years back ruined it for me' date=' but nice to see it still going strong!:D[/quote']

Yes the Game World seems to have filled up again recently and there are some great managers working hard to point out any cheating - there is one person who keeps taking control of multiple clubs with multiple accounts but we've managed to block all transfers and have his clones kicked out (somehow the original still remains, though).

As far as standard World Championships go, I think we have the best, and it's great to see our thread here on the forum becoming more active again! I'll be sure to check it more often and make a few posts myself.

god this place still going shame all the cheating that went on a few years back ruined it for me' date=' but nice to see it still going strong!:D[/quote']

you should come back dude. It's practically full again with great competition!!

This was the best and still is the best WC on SM.

Check Besiktas for loans too mate' date=' best ones are already taken, but there's still some 87/86 available i guess, namely Strinic (LB/LM) and Eder (CF). Cheers.[/quote']

Thanks mate. Since I think I need a sriker I put in a loan request for Eder...on the other hand I released Sanogo back to you.

I've never really managed to figure out why anyone should take a low rated player on loan...

Thanks mate. Since I think I need a sriker I put in a loan request for Eder...on the other hand I released Sanogo back to you.

I've never really managed to figure out why anyone should take a low rated player on loan...

I realised Eder is on level 3 concerns for being loan, so i may need to call him back soon. But i may accept a cash offer for him.

It usually happens when teams are unmanaged.

I realised Eder is on level 3 concerns for being loan' date=' so i may need to call him back soon. But i may accept a cash offer for him.

It usually happens when teams are unmanaged.[/quote']

no worries...take him back when you need to. I'm strapped for cash though, so most likely I won't be able to bid for him any time soon.

Niall Taylor takes control of Manchester City.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Manchester City were founded in 1887 and play their home games at Etihad Stadium in Manchester. The club is also known as The Citizens. They have a rivalry with Manchester United.

Few years I left this GW but now im back! Whole squad is for sale im here to do transfers, but id rather talk via pm/vm chat etc but make a bid if you wish

• 2 weeks later...

Besiktas rises to top of Division 1 after 15 matches into the season! Really happy! Love my team :) Could it be this season we will get the gold? Still too soon' date=' at this point we can only give our best to keep our good form.[/quote']

Great job going top of the table Andre, keep up the good work!

Much happier with the team this season than the last - we've stopped conceded so many goals and the squad appear to be working as a unit once again, which is great.

Pleased that I've let go of a few fringe players, there was too much competition for a place in the Starting XI and it was making morale low. Some of our youth products have even found themselves on the bench (Berahino, Flanagan, Felipe Anderson, and Ferri).

We're 5th at the moment but this is so much better than the lower table battle we found ourselves in this time last season.

Dja Djedje (who rose to 87 today) can leave on loan as Ferri also rose to 87 and both are not required.