World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Btw I'm Aston Villa' date=' you can add me to the list..:)[/quote']

so everyone thinks us too are top contenders i look forward to battling you for the title mate best of luck to you mate who have you got as your opening game?

but im not counting afon out with hamburg hes building a good side and will be up there:)

Has anyone actually been offered the Milan job or is it a bug?

It does seem very strange that no-one on here has mentioned they have the job or know's the person that has it?

And why is it on offer if no games have been played yet?

The Kiev and Liege jobs were picked up straight away and were not on offer.

It does seem very strange that no-one on here has mentioned they have the job or know's the person that has it?

Sounding a little antsy there! Someone on your shopping list you can't get too?

Milan were paid for, and SM introduced paid for clubs going on offer, but they don't actually go on offer they just come free in 5 days time at 5:00 am roughly.

They do this so people don't quit them at the start of the setup so that there buddy gets the team for free and then the originial manager asks for a refund.

Milan were paid for' date=' and SM introduced paid for clubs going on offer, but they don't actually go on offer they just come free in 5 days time at 5:00 am roughly.

They do this so people don't quit them at the start of the setup so that there buddy gets the team for free and then the originial manager asks for a refund.[/quote']

That makes sense, thank you for clearing that up for me.:)

Ive changed my mind and decided to keep Suarez' date=' Van Der Weil and everyone else apart from Steklenberg. He can now leave for a gk rated 89 + CASH. Or a 88 GK and any other 88/87.[/quote']

Still not got rid of Stekelenburg, looks like Fulham have bidded.

Anyway would've liked to have done more buisness, but SMFA have to be (insert swear word here) and block the deals for no apparent reason all with Standard Liege, anyway would've also loved to sign Aldweirled and Vertonhgen (I like Belgians) surely SM gonna stop blocking.

Refusing to deal with Porto. Expects ott for his players' date=' and then expects he can sign your players on the cheap using awful players. [/font']

LOL????

I advise you to inform you better about not-doings football figurines:)

and even now is to make a proposal you must achieve a minimum value can be as bad as you say my proposals?