World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Nice to see someone knows I am manager of Stuttgart :)

Anyway I have been changing my mind as to what I want for my team but one thing that I do need is a goalkeeper. Was hoping for Butt of Bayern Munich as I would assume that Munich are looking for a better goalkeeper.

Balázs DZSUDZSAK has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from PSV in a swap deal for Robbie KEANE and David BENTLEY
Jordan HENDERSON has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Sunderland for £3,000,000 plus Ledley KING
The offer for William GALLAS of Tottenham Hotspur from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Great signings! Im getting Pizarro and Okaka. Pizarro fits perfectly into the system I want to play and was searching for a DM.