Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: World Championship 10000 - Anyone interested?

dude' date=' I really doubt we're in the same timezone... :rolleyes:[/quote']

what time is it there. GMT

Guest MR. HAMMER

Not sure yet mate' date=' keep an eye for when 9995 disappears and 9996 appears, keep a note of the time and post it on here and I should be able to tell you.[/quote']

there is one every 2-3 howers.

Guest MR. HAMMER

surely thats a bug then ? ^^

if all you are saying 10000 will be made sometime tommorow or today or whatever...?

no if no one biys one then sm just makes one ever 2-3 howers and gets rid of the last one owned by sm

if all you are saying 10000 will be made sometime tommorow or today or whatever...?

Its no bug mate' date=' SM always do that as this box appears when you click the setup

Creator Comments

This Game World contains the top clubs from around the World.

This Game World will open on 14:00 (GT) 29 Sep 2010. *

Once the Game World opens the remaining unreserved clubs will become available.

* This Game World may open sooner than stated depending on demand.

Take a note of the bold, saying that I dont think it matters as they seem to open every 2 hours around ten past the hour.

i beleive they are referring to when the game world appears on the DB-not when it opens

Guest MR. HAMMER

Its no bug mate' date=' SM always do that as this box appears when you click the setup

Take a note of the bold, saying that I dont think it matters as they seem to open every 2 hours around ten past the hour.[/quote']

12 past mate lol.

Don't know why everyone's after all these good teams' date=' i don't mind what side i get as long as i get one. Preferably Divison 3.[/quote']

agreed mate-but a ood club would be nice too

I'm just trying to avoid clubs like Zenit and Sao Paolo0I just cannot stay commited if it isn't A club I like myself.

agreed mate-but a ood club would be nice too

I'm just trying to avoid clubs like Zenit and Sao Paolo0I just cannot stay commited if it isn't A club I like myself.

Ye, if i don't get a club i like I'm probably gonna go for lille.

No english clubs for me.. quite fed up of them.. I'll go for a german one, then french and then w/e i get.

Right lads, keep an eye for when 9995 disappears and opens publicaly and 9996 appears for reserve, as I think 9995 has been there for 3 hours now so post the time they change hands if you can, ive got to get myself to bed but will be back in an hour or so.

at this rate I'll be able to get a good club-been killing for an Inter for a while now-but onlyleave me with an English-German-Spanish or Italian club or Lyon or Ajax-then I'm commited and happy

really looking foward to this

at this rate I'll be able to get a good club-been killing for an Inter for a while now-but onlyleave me with an English-German-Spanish or Italian club or Lyon or Ajax-then I'm commited and happy

really looking foward to this

IS ikt gonna open at 19:11/19:12 or later than schueduled?

Im starting to doubt that this GC will be made today unless SM start rolling out 2 at a time, otherwise it will be made during the night or early tomorrow morning.

I sent SM a ticket asking them to make the WC10000 today as they will get some good business via reserving clubs, not gonna happen though!

Im starting to doubt that this GC will be made today unless SM start rolling out 2 at a time' date=' otherwise it will be made during the night or early tomorrow morning.

I sent SM a ticket asking them to make the WC10000 today as they will get some good business via reserving clubs, not gonna happen though![/quote']

WOO! I'm off school tommorrow, training day so... I'll see which clubs I can get :D

Im starting to doubt that this GC will be made today unless SM start rolling out 2 at a time' date=' otherwise it will be made during the night or early tomorrow morning.

I sent SM a ticket asking them to make the WC10000 today as they will get some good business via reserving clubs, not gonna happen though![/quote']

Haha same thing almost happened to me.

Won't be today and im a bit suprised as they could have.