World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Okay' date=' say he drops 2 to 95. Is a 95 rated player worth a 92 & 90 rated ones, both having a slim chance of an increase of 1? I for one would never do that deal if I had the 95.[/quote']

I am very happy with Kaka, he will be at least 95 for around two or three seasons on SM.

People see someone who may drop as someone not to touch. This is ludicrous, when players are rated in there mid to high 90's.

I am very happy with Kaka' date=' he will be at least 95 for around two or three seasons on SM.

People see someone who may drop as someone not to touch. This is ludicrous, when players are rated in there mid to high 90's.[/quote']

No, I absolutely agree. I was really in 2 minds whether to trade him or not. I think Sneijder and Essien are two or the best players in the world, they we're among the few that I would do a deal with him for. But can Nasri and Song really be worth more than Kaka?! I think Studge has lost the plot a bit there.

===CORDOBA, Iván CB 92 for CASH=== SOLD

Highest cash offer, or he can go as part of a bigger deal. He has only played 180 mins in the league but also played 90mins last night in the 4-0 win against Werder in the champions league. Where Eto'o scored a hat-trick and set-up another.:)

Other news Muntari is leaving to Roma in exchange for Baptista.

INS

POWELL, Nick

YARMOLENKO, Andriy

CAPOUE, Étienne

RIZZO, Giuseppe

L.KOSCIELNY

E.EBOUE

P.TROCHOWSKI

A.KERZHAKOV

Y.ZHEVNOV

PLUS RECIVED A STACK OF CASH TOO SO IM VERY HAPPY WITH THESE DEALS

OUTS

SHAY GIVEN

VINCENT KOMPANY

DE JONG, Nigel

SANTA CRUZ, Roque

VIEIRA, Patrick

BOYATA, Dedryck

i really regret not taking my 1st offer for tevez from lyon which was good and ive had such poors offers for him and silva from 1 team in particular which is annoying me :mad:

i might just taken silva off the market if i cant get decent offers:)

That annoying team is me. I making these bid because i know silvaa will drop to 92. He hasnt been performing. You want offers as if silva is a 94+ player

That annoying team is me. I making these bid because i know silvaa will drop to 92. He hasnt been performing. You want offers as if silva is a 94+ player

so you call an 89 and 87 rated player who will not go up a decent offer?

i dont think so and im not asking for much just a good offer i think im pretty good negotate with because i had quite a fair few deals with managers already i admit i made a terrible mistake not accepting lyons 1st offer for tevez but you are making terrible offers for tevez and silva but im not want have a go mate you made an offer and i didnt accept i just want to leave it at that please

so you call an 89 and 87 rated player who will not go up a decent offer?

i dont think so and im not asking for much just a good offer i think im pretty good negotate with because i had quite a fair few deals with managers already i admit i made a terrible mistake not accepting lyons 1st offer for tevez but you are making terrible offers for tevez and silva but im not want have a go mate you made an offer and i didnt accept i just want to leave it at that please

what was lyons offer?

ask him if he will offer the 1st offer again.

hes sold lisandro to arsenal in a trade with RVP

he dosent want tevez anymore

im desperate for a good AM im willing to trade tevez or adebayour to get him so pm me on the game if anyone has one please or if you want either of these two pm me but i want a good am and any other position (not gk)

William GALLAS has completed his move to Roma from Tottenham Hotspur in a swap deal for David PIZARRO and Stefano OKAKA
The offer for Gueïda FOFANA of Le Havre AC from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Think the Gallas deal is an absolute steal. I've never liked Gallas and was happy to sell him. I get Pizarro, a solid player, and more importantly a defensive mid which I need to play the 4-4-2 diamond that I plan to play. In Okaka I get a good young player and add some depth to my striker force, something which it desperately need. Then again my midfield now has amazing deoth. Theres Gerrard, Pizarro, Lennon, Kranjcar, Dzsudsak, Palacios, Mariga, Collison, Stansilas, Henderson, Lansbury and Emmanuel-Thomas all fighting for places. May consider a 5 man midfield to accommodate.

In Fofana I sign a good young talent who has been linked to Liverpool (mind you he'd be better than that blonde trash we have)

Think the Gallas deal is an absolute steal. I've never liked Gallas and was happy to sell him. I get Pizarro' date=' a solid player, and more importantly a defensive mid which I need to play the 4-4-2 diamond that I plan to play. In Okaka I get a good young player and add some depth to my striker force, something which it desperately need. Then again my midfield now has amazing deoth. Theres Gerrard, Pizarro, Lennon, Kranjcar, Dzsudsak, Palacios, Mariga, Collison, Stansilas, Henderson, Lansbury and Emmanuel-Thomas all fighting for places. May consider a 5 man midfield to accommodate.

In Fofana I sign a good young talent who has been linked to Liverpool (mind you he'd be better than that blonde trash we have)[/quote']

Would Mariga be available for loan mate? cool if he is not:)