World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

357_1283956146.jpg

Rapid will be bringing in 15 new players shortly. Mainly just small cheap risers who will be great for me, despite a lot of other clubs also bidding for them (mainly Sevilla!) but the great thing about 10k players is the max you can pay is 50k and i can just about afford that ;)

My whole team is for sale, not that most will interest anyone so they will be sold for cv to external clubs soon. Only 2 players that would be of interest to other clubs i reckon would be 21 year old 86 rated winger/am Veli Kavlak, and 21 year old 85 rated cm/dm Yasan Pehlivan. Both can go for a little over CV.

Having had a look around the teams and leagues one thing is abundantly clear and that is SM badly need to update the teams and leagues in their WC's. For example, a division 3 team has a higher squad value than 12 of the teams in division 1, 4 division 4 teams have values higher than half of division 2, not to mention the plethora of teams that are not even available to manage, yet are infinitely more appealing than half of the clubs that are.

I dont recognise a whole host of names in this so its very hard to make any accurate predictions at this time. However i can predict some of the teams to watch and perhaps surprise packages: Managerless Atlético Madrid in Div 1 (provided they get a half decent manager in and dont sell Aguero) Dynamo Kiev in Div 2, Dynamo Moskva will be the team to watch in Div 3 and in Div 4 Lille (based solely on the monstrous deal they managed to get for Hazard!)

As for little old Rapid i can see it being a tough old season, particularly first half of the season where the team will be continually changing. Though i would be very disappointed to finish lower than 14th, and very surprised to finish higher than 8th, so based on that thesis logic would suggest i will finish somewhere in-between, therefore might as well opt for the exact middle and predict an 11th placed finish.

Also is someone going to make a list of all clubs and managers plus known forumers to put onto the first post? It could then be updated as and when new identities arrive and are confirmed. Imo this is of paramount importance and i'm very surprised it hasn't been done yet!

Also is someone going to make a list of all clubs and managers plus known forumers to put onto the first post? It could then be updated as and when new identities arrive and are confirmed. Imo this is of paramount importance and i'm very surprised it hasn't been done yet!

agreed. can someone do it??

357_1283956146.jpg

Rapid will be bringing in 15 new players shortly. Mainly just small cheap risers who will be great for me' date=' despite a lot of other clubs also bidding for them (mainly Sevilla!) but the great thing about 10k players is the max you can pay is 50k and i can just about afford that ;)

My whole team is for sale, not that most will interest anyone so they will be sold for cv to external clubs soon. Only 2 players that would be of interest to other clubs i reckon would be 21 year old 86 rated winger/am [b']Veli Kavlak[/b], and 21 year old 85 rated cm/dm Yasan Pehlivan. Both can go for a little over CV.

Having had a look around the teams and leagues one thing is abundantly clear and that is SM badly need to update the teams and leagues in their WC's. For example, a division 3 team has a higher squad value than 12 of the teams in division 1, 4 division 4 teams have values higher than half of division 2, not to mention the plethora of teams that are not even available to manage, yet are infinitely more appealing than half of the clubs that are.

I dont recognise a whole host of names in this so its very hard to make any accurate predictions at this time. However i can predict some of the teams to watch and perhaps surprise packages: Managerless Atlético Madrid in Div 1 (provided they get a half decent manager in and dont sell Aguero) Dynamo Kiev in Div 2, Dynamo Moskva will be the team to watch in Div 3 and in Div 4 Lille (based solely on the monstrous deal they managed to get for Hazard!)

As for little old Rapid i can see it being a tough old season, particularly first half of the season where the team will be continually changing. Though i would be very disappointed to finish lower than 14th, and very surprised to finish higher than 8th, so based on that thesis logic would suggest i will finish somewhere in-between, therefore might as well opt for the exact middle and predict an 11th placed finish.

There is a Reporting thread for a reason

BOWESYY. - Standard Liege

Chazza - Panathinaikos

Villa-FC - Ajax

Hog0101-Lille

Arfon - Hamburg

Villa888 - Napoli

Tacta Scott - Marseille

Mattygcfc - Wolfsburg

Mike H - Barcelona

Kroitzz - Celtic

Nikidinho - Benfica

Ahmad Rivai - Palermo

Slbquista - Zenit

Swindon1991 - Man City

Jr231990 - Roma

Nathan101 - Liverpool

Orghulo Azuk - FC Porto

Monk - Arsenal

CW1 - Stuttgart

Studge - Chelsea

Mr Hammer - Werder Bremen

El--NiNo - Fulham

Gadga - Villareal

Kopstar - Tottenham

Dan Griffin - Rangers

Will - West Ham

Jooles - Real Madrid (sooooorry!)

Tecalee - Inter

Yo-Yo - AZ

AFC Chewis - Rubin

Swanseajack - PSV

SoP - Dynamo Moscow

Kazzer - Rapid

Shehan - Sevilla

Okay' date=' say he drops 2 to 95. Is a 95 rated player worth a 92 & 90 rated ones, both having a slim chance of an increase of 1? I for one would never do that deal if I had the 95.[/quote']

Slim? Nasri won't rise but Song is +1/2.

And I already said to you that I wanted more players and wouldn't really want a straight swap. I don't see how you think that that is a bad dea. You wouldn't do that deal but i'm not stingy in the transfer market.

Slim? Nasri won't rise but Song is +1/2.

And I already said to you that I wanted more players and wouldn't really want a straight swap. I don't see how you think that that is a bad dea. You wouldn't do that deal but i'm not stingy in the transfer market.

Also IMO Nasri in a couple of seasons can be 94+ he's pure class, i didn't really want to sell but Essien i think is the best CM in the world.