World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

We can all pretty much guess who the strongest teams are at the moment but what I'm more interested in is which teams might be able to upset these hhmmm predictable predictions ;)

Division 1

Arsenal - Their manager has been making some changes. Looks like they may use a back three this season. 3-5-2 perhaps. Dependant on the managers next moves they should have enough depth to put in a challenge and surprise a few people.

And to boost my own ego:

Manchester United - My squad has been kept together and a little depth added. It's really a toss of a coin on whether we overperform or underperform but if Rooney clicks with my tactics and stays fit I think we can push the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona all the way.

Division 2

Vfl Wolfsburg - No transfers done yet but with maybe 1-2 signings I think their squad is strong enough to make a real challenge. Dzeko and Diego may just be enough to push them Wolfsburg into Division 1.

Division 3

Dynamo Moskva - not far behind some of the bigger teams in the division in terms of quality. Will be a 3-5-2 team with a manager who knows how to get the best out of it. Definately in with a chance.

Division 4

Sampdoria - so hard to choose a team from Division 4. The top 8-10 teams are really close in quality. I've gone for Sampdoria as it looks like their manager is keeping the core of the team together. The squad itself has a nice balance look to it and with a couple of signings they will be even stronger.

Don't know if nobody cared or if it just got swallowed up? Who do we think have an outside chance of winning the title in each division? I'm interested :)

Guest Villa888

Don't know if nobody cared or if it just got swallowed up? Who do we think have an outside chance of winning the title in each division? I'm interested :)

Outside chance?

Division 1: Atletico Madrid

Division 2: Sporting CP

Division 3: Dynamo Moskva

Division 4: FC Twente

LOL. The heart of Chelsea is gone. The whole reasons Chelsea won the title last season are gone.

At least essien is still there.. wait, he's in arsenal >.<

All their highest rated players besides cech have gone. I think I need to correct their prediction of them being in the top 3 come the end of the season.

My tips.

Division 1- I'm tipping Arsenal. Whilst their squad may take some time to click I can see them challenging the likes of Madrid, Barca and Man Utd.

Division 2- Can't go past Man City.

Division 3- Dynamo Moskva are hotly tipped by have failed to make any additions of note. I am aiming automatic promotion with anything less than the playoffs being regarded as a failed season.

Division 4- I think Lille OSC are in with a good shot.

I know. It was more quoting the question' date=' gave my predictions below it, but probably off on Atletico.[/quote']

Oh ok :o

Can't see myself making anymore deals at Manchester Unted before the start of the season. Happy with how the squad looks so no reason to change it. Was hoping to sign a couple of cheap youths but looked in the coffers and only found a bag of nuts.

None of the first team squad are availble for loan at the moment so please no more bids.

Guest Villa888

Petr Cech played a big role. But he's listed too. Not to mention malouda

And i agree with Etheringham on the predictions' date=' especially div 2 :D[/quote']

Agreed they played big roles but Lampard, Terry and Drogba are the central role of the team.

Div Predictions

Div 1. Arsenal. really like the way their squad is developing

Div 2. Manchester City. Swindon put them together well

Div 3. Tottenham Hotspur. Seven Gerrard will be almost Impossible to stop and should set up about 1/2 of Tottenham's goals and score a fair few himself

Div.4 Close but im going with Napoli. Villa has proven he has what it takes

and as for me and the boys at Wolfsburg. 2nd or Playoff Winner in Div 2 and I hope enough to hold my own in Div 1 the next. Dzeko to be the best player in Div 2 and a Quarter Final in a cup or sheld should be enough for eme