World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Div Predictions

Div 1. Arsenal. really like the way their squad is developing

Div 2. Manchester City. Swindon put them together well

Div 3. Tottenham Hotspur. Seven Gerrard will be almost Impossible to stop and should set up about 1/2 of Tottenham's goals and score a fair few himself

Div.4 Close but im going with Napoli. Villa has proven he has what it takes

and as for me and the boys at Wolfsburg. 2nd or Playoff Winner in Div 2 and I hope enough to hold my own in Div 1 the next. Dzeko to be the best player in Div 2 and a Quarter Final in a cup or sheld should be enough for eme

So far I think that makes Arsenal the favourites for Division 1:eek:

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

The offer for Rod FANNI of Rennes from Besiktas JK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

After almost two days of waiting the offer finally gets accepted:),his joining for £3.7 Million+Tekke+Holosko,considering Tekke and Holosko were useless to me it's basically like signing him for £3.7 Million,his a much better defender than Ferrari and is safer at his 89 rating as there is no reason for him to drop as he is one of the best centre backs in France,I have also now got offers on Bobo,Quaresma and Guti which means all three of them might be on the move,I'm undecided on the Quaresma and Guti deal as although I'd be getting a good player back I'm not sure whether it's worth giving an 89 and a 90 for him.

Guest Villa888

3 defenders and 2 keepers are up for sale still. Willing to take them at Chairman's price. They'll make good back up/depth for teams that need them and they're far from expensive.

Nice job Rhys :) Btw the thief, you sure your its not the 8.4M that went on Parshivlyuk that you think is missing?

Also i know this might be a long shot but would be good if you could link the names to their pages, ala Kazzer or Arfon. Might be a bit much work mind you but thats what happens when you create the thread :P And to save on the work if those that want their name linked they could just send you the link themselves for you to add?

No biggy if you cant do it, just a suggestion :P

Nice job Rhys :) Btw the thief' date=' you sure your its not the 8.4M that went on Parshivlyuk that you think is missing?

Also i know this might be a long shot but would be good if you could link the names to their pages, ala Kazzer or Arfon. Might be a bit much work mind you but thats what happens when you create the thread :P And to save on the work if those that want their name linked they could just send you the link themselves for you to add?

No biggy if you cant do it, just a suggestion :P

Yeah notice my edit :o:D

If I knew how do that me darling then I would :o