World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Never mind' date=' the players are all part of 3 deals that will hopefully go through and then my squad is complete to compete. :)[/quote']

I have two deals to be completed, one of which sees Sidnei going to Arsenal which should happen in another hour.. I shall reveal the next one in 24 hours :)

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Aston Villa Transfer Update:

*All Non-English players can go for a reasonable amount*

This Includes :

John Carew (90)

Richard Dunne (90)

Carlos Cuellar (90)

Brad Friedel (90)

*There are also some decent youth for sale aswell, they can also go for the right price.*

Barry Bannan

Shane Lowry

and other players..

So check out my squad.

EDIT : Only bid for Non-English Players in my squad. Don't bother bidding for the english players.;)

Oleksandr ALIYEV has completed his move to Ajax from Lokomotiv Moskva for £11,000,000 plus Thimothée ATOUBA and Evander SNO

Cheikh M'BENGUE has completed his move to Ajax from Toulouse in a swap deal for Rasmus LINDGREN and Presas OLEGUER

Funso OJO has completed his move to Ajax from PSV for £500,000

The offer for Daniel PAREJO of Getafe from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Markus HENRIKSEN of Rosenborg BK from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Things are going well for Ajax.... Also Defour joined yesterday.

Anyway one else here think Werder are over paying for Bent? If it was possible to manage Sunderland I'd easily accept that! Then again Bent is on form...

Oleksandr ALIYEV has completed his move to Ajax from Lokomotiv Moskva for £11' date='000,000 plus Thimothée ATOUBA and Evander SNO

Cheikh M'BENGUE has completed his move to Ajax from Toulouse in a swap deal for Rasmus LINDGREN and Presas OLEGUER

Funso OJO has completed his move to Ajax from PSV for £500,000

The offer for Daniel PAREJO of Getafe from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Markus HENRIKSEN of Rosenborg BK from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours[/color']

Things are going well for Ajax.... Also Defour joined yesterday.

Anyway one else here think Werder are over paying for Bent? If it was possible to manage Sunderland I'd easily accept that! Then again Bent is on form...

I pulled out of the Bent deal,think it is worth over 25million! Good player but maybe a bit over priced,but it shows that this gameworld is headed in the right direction.Never known such bidding wars:)

I know this is TOTALLY irrelevant to the thread' date=' but what would people rather do,

Reserve a Man United in an EC, WC

Or reserve an Inter in a Italian/WC.

Need opinions.

To keep on topic, Rangers have done nothing in the transfer market. :P:)[/quote']

I reserved an Inter, then when i got them i realised they're all old fogies.

Go with the Man Utd in a World Champo.