World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

I know this is TOTALLY irrelevant to the thread' date=' but what would people rather do,

Reserve a Man United in an EC, WC

Or reserve an Inter in a Italian/WC.

Need opinions.

To keep on topic, Rangers have done nothing in the transfer market. :P:)[/quote']

Reserve Man Utd in a competitive WC :D

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

3 x 93

2 x 92

2 x 91

3 x 90

7 x 89

4 x 88

1 x 87

ive got a 90 , 89 , 3 x 87 , 86 , 84 on loan too so my strength is brillant and my depth is superb

my squad is shapeing up nicely with my team possessing 10 really top talents too and still adding 4 more top talents too very happy with this!!!:P

Guest Villa888

I mean, I am a Villa fan so I'm a huge fan of Dunne, but did Chelsea really sell Terry to get Dunne? In real life Dunne could be just as good as Terry who's been out of it but on here? Terry won't be dropping and Dunne won't be rising to meet each other any time soon.

3 x 93

2 x 92

2 x 91

3 x 90

7 x 89

4 x 88

1 x 87

ive got a 90 ' date=' 89 , 3 x 87 , 86 , 84 on loan too so my strength is brillant and my depth is superb

my squad is shapeing up nicely with my team possessing 10 really top talents too and still adding 4 more top talents too very happy with this!!!:P[/quote']

Would you like to share that depth with me and provide me with a decent loan?:D

I know this is TOTALLY irrelevant to the thread' date=' but what would people rather do,

Reserve a Man United in an EC, WC

Or reserve an Inter in a Italian/WC.

Need opinions.

To keep on topic, Rangers have done nothing in the transfer market. :P:)[/quote']

i choose Juventus in WC..

I mean' date=' I am a Villa fan so I'm a huge fan of Dunne, but did Chelsea really sell Terry to get Dunne? In real life Dunne could be just as good as Terry who's been out of it but on here? Terry won't be dropping and Dunne won't be rising to meet each other any time soon.[/quote']

terry was sold to sevilla for escude and fabiano and some cash mate :P

Guest Villa888

terry was sold to sevilla for escude and fabiano and some cash mate :P

lol... And how did he get rid of the best striker in the world in Drogba, wanting to sell Anelka and get Fabiano? Just find it a bit weird but that's just me.

Guest Villa888

urmmmm remind me of your Hamsik deal again??......

Wow... One good player gone, got one player I was going to get and a very good CB. He's lost his 3 best players and is looking to sell the rest of them. Just because you didn't get Hamsik doesn't mean you have to whine on the thread.

urmmmm remind me of your Hamsik deal again??......

Thanks for reminding me' date=' he questions all my deals and he accepted that over an amazing offer.

Wow... One good player gone, got one player I was going to get and a very good CB. He's lost his 3 best players and is looking to sell the rest of them. Just because you didn't get Hamsik doesn't mean you have to whine on the thread.

Please stop talking, you're claiming i'm doing things that i'm not. Cech is for sale, GKs don't mean much in the game. Cole isn't for sale. Good LBs are hard to come by so I might aswell keep the best in the world. Malouda is unavailable and having Anelka and Fabiano is better than having just Drogba.

Ruining? Keeping my squad at 19 players would be ruining them.

Been playing this game for nearly 3 years' date=' I think I know what i'm doing.[/quote']

I think your deals are good. :confused: reat depth. Villa888 have you ever heard of depth + injuries + competing in 3 comps? As you said your new to the game so it will all come to you in time. :rolleyes:

Guest Villa888

Thanks for reminding me' date=' he questions all my deals and he accepted that over an amazing offer.[/quote']

Taddei and Pizzaro? Exactly what I was thinking. Amazing. LOL

Guest Villa888

I think your deals are good. :confused: reat depth. Villa888 have you ever heard of depth + injuries + competing in 3 comps? As you said your new to the game so it will all come to you in time. :rolleyes:

Of course I have, which is why unlike most people I've kept pretty much my whole squad intact and added.

Wow... One good player gone' date=' got one player I was going to get and a very good CB. He's lost his 3 best players and is looking to sell the rest of them. Just because you didn't get Hamsik doesn't mean you have to whine on the thread.[/quote']

I'm not whining, I'm just reminding you that before you slate a managers deals, think about your own.

And by the by your "very good CB" poor choice of words.

Guest Villa888

I'm not whining' date=' I'm just reminding you that before you slate a managers deals, think about your own.

And by the by your "very good CB" poor choice of words.[/quote']

Is it? Whatever you wish to think. And I thought about my deals, which is why I turned yours down.