World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Guest Villa888

Compared to the one that you went for?

Indeed. Got a good enough CB, a CM I rate higher and 7m that helped me with some of my bids. Over two over the hill midfielders. That Taddei's played in 1 and Pizzaro's played in 5 and they sit in 18th place in the league. :P:rolleyes:

Indeed. Got a good enough CB' date=' a CM I rate higher and 7m that helped me with some of my bids. Over two over the hill midfielders. That Taddei's played in 1 and Pizzaro's played in 5 and they sit in 18th place in the league. :P:rolleyes:[/quote']

Pizzaro > Hamsik.

Indeed. Got a good enough CB' date=' a CM I rate higher and 7m that helped me with some of my bids. Over two over the hill midfielders. That Taddei's played in 1 and Pizzaro's played in 5 and they sit in 18th place in the league. :P:rolleyes:[/quote']

While Renato has played in 2 (1 sub) and Dragutinovic has played in 0.

Guest Villa888

No because I know when someone is so stuck up that trying to make a point will never get through an egotistical head. So I leave it alone.

Because I don't agree I'm egotistical? You tried to bring up a pointless and stupid argument when I said he ruined Chelsea's team because you didn't get the player you wanted.

OK i just want to end this spirited 'debate'

yes i would not have taken the hamsik deal i would have kept him but i think the lot of you have done some pretty poor deals in my eyes to be honest but i can see why you have done them for depth and money. and it does not matter because i have been brillant in the market secureing lots of brillant young talent and adding good depth too plus quite a bit of cash too :P

plus anyway im the special one who has a brillant team and top class manager unlike you lot i will have tons of success!!! :P:p:p:p hahaha

Because I don't agree I'm egotistical? You tried to bring up a pointless and stupid argument when I said he ruined Chelsea's team because you didn't get the player you wanted.

Ok, my last point. The fact you brought up Chelsea being "ruined" was pointless so please just leave this alone, it's frankly pathetic.

Guest Villa888

yes i would not have taken the hamsik deal i would have kept him but i think the lot of you have done some pretty poor deals in my eyes to be honest but i can see why you have done them for depth and money. and it does not matter because i have been brillant in the market secureing brillant talent and adding good depth too plus quite a bit of cash too :P

plus anyway im the special one who has a brillant team and top class manager unlike you lot i will have tons of success!!! :P:p:p:p hahaha

Haha, you totally win? :rolleyes::rolleyes::P

Roma sit in the relegation zone' date=' Napoli sit 6th. Deluded much?[/quote']

It's only five games into the season.. jumping the gun much? :rolleyes:

You honestly believe Napoli will finish higher than Roma this season?

Idiot.

Guest Villa888

It's only five games into the season.. jumping the gun much? :rolleyes:

You honestly believe Napoli will finish higher than Roma this season?

Idiot.

Aw, I was called an idiot. Never said they would genius, I was arguing Hamsik is miles better than Pizarro "Idiot".

yes i would not have taken the hamsik deal i would have kept him but i think the lot of you have done some pretty poor deals in my eyes to be honest but i can see why you have done them for depth and money. and it does not matter because i have been brillant in the market secureing lots of brillant young talent and adding good depth too plus quite a bit of cash too :P

Ok, I've found the true egotistical one.