World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Now come on people we all know who the true genius is with regards to transfers and has the better team:D

Inter all the way....

I have even put some money aside to extend the trophy room:p

Are you the one who is going for Brazilian players? If so is there any players that you will sell for my Brazilian players? I'm Fenerbache.

Ok' date=' I've found the true egotistical one.[/quote']

yep Iam egotistical I put jose mourinho to shame with my banter and managial talent and prowess in the transfer market is better than wenger and I put fergie to shame with my hairdryer treatment!! haha

I Will repeat im the special one who will dominate division 2 this year then win division 1 at my first attempt!!

Guest Villa888

The stats of the players you rejected were better than the ones you accepted...

Yes they were. But as I said earlier I also got 7m which helped me with the deals I wanted, I got a CB better than my actual CB's and a very talented CM that I was going to go for anyways. I had no interest in his players.

yep Iam egotistical I put jose mourinho to shame with my banter and managial talent and prowess in the transfer market is better than wenger and I put fergie to shame with my hairdryer treatment!! haha

I Will repeat im the special one who will dominate division 2 this year then win division 1 at my first attempt!!

At least ye honest about it, good luck for your season.

Yes they were. But as I said earlier I also got 7m which helped me with the deals I wanted' date=' I got a CB better than my actual CB's and a very talented CM that I was going to go for anyways. I had no interest in his players.[/quote']

So why did you bring how many games the Roma players had played into it. :o

At least ye honest about it' date=' good luck for your season.[/quote']

haha honestly is the best policy my freind you cant deny the truth!!

mate i think you have a really good chance at winning division 1 because you have made some brillant signings and i hope you do really well

Guest Villa888

So why did you bring how many games the Roma players had played into it. :o

Because someone actually said Pizarro's better than Hamsik. Maybe Pizarro of 5 seasons ago. But Hamsik is definitely better now.

Because someone actually said Pizarro's better than Hamsik. Maybe Pizarro of 5 seasons ago. But Hamsik is definitely better now.

How long has it been since you've actually seen Pizzaro play?

Steklenberg + De Zeeuz.

Im selling these two players for P/E as I badly need depth.

WHAT I WANT FOR THEM:

Steklenberg, rated 90 GK and tipped for 91 after his World cup campaign and a great season with Ajax.

He can leave for a replacement GK at least rated 88 plus a player of any position rated 88. No droppers please and I DO NOT MIND what AGE THE GK is but the outfield player must be UNDER 27.

De Zeeuz, 90 rated cm/rm. Solid player, very safe at 990, one I would like to keep but need to sell for depth. He can leave for a replacement cm at least 88 plus any other positioned 88.

Best offer so far for De Zeeuz : 2 88's, one being 23 the other 26.

Best offers accepted by 12, and if you can throw in any cash, it'l make the bid a lot better

I've seen him play 4 of the 5 games this season...

FYI, He was arguably one of Roma's best and most consistent players last season and he will easily stay at 92 for sometime. Where as Hamsik won't get over 91 while at Napoli..

The deal you ended up taking is pathetic, daylight robbery..

Steklenberg + De Zeeuz.

Im selling these two players for P/E as I badly need depth.

WHAT I WANT FOR THEM:

Steklenberg' date=' rated 90 GK and tipped for 91 after his World cup campaign and a great season with Ajax.

He can leave for a replacement GK at least rated 88 plus a player of any position rated 88. No droppers please and I DO NOT MIND what AGE THE GK is but the outfield player must be UNDER 27.[/quote']

I've made an offer. Although outfield is alittle older but higher rated.(Roma)

Guest Villa888

FYI' date=' He was arguably one of Roma's best and most consistent players last season and he will easily stay at 92 for sometime. Where as Hamsik won't get over 91 while at Napoli..

The deal you ended up taking is pathetic, daylight robbery..[/quote']

Won't go over 91 at Napoli? Hahaha... Whatever you say.

And whatever you say again...