World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WC 10000 Chatroom Division 1 Internazionale - Tecalee Real Madrid - Tombstone Barcelona - Mike H Milan - Manchester United - slbquista Villarreal - A-J Chelsea - Studge Werder Bremen - Fadi7

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread Haha i cannot believe it, we did it. PSG managed to stay up, how did we manage to do that, i will never know. Took the club over whilst on only 15 poin

Managed some good signings for my West Ham. Got crouch for collison and Stanislas, two players not featuring under Grant. Rodagella also signs providing depth upfront. Aiden Mcgeidy completes the first team signings for two unused players. A host of talent also join, including Brahimi of Rennes and Kiko of Hercules, both set for big rises.

Hopefully these boost the squad for the title race :)

On another note, Cole and upson are still available for serious player exchange offers.

I don't quite understand reping' date=' could you explain?[/quote']

you are repping somebody if they have been out of there way to help you out with a question like the one you asked him or just generally making a good point in a debate or lots of effort in match reports.

thats the reasons why i rep

OK' date=' sorry. I was a bit worried whether you were joking or not. :)[/quote']

Don't be daft. No need to apologise. I was talking about this particular post you made (the one I gave you rep for duh)

Look! man u are scared I'm going to beat them so they are going to play the reserves as an excuse in case' date=' oops, [b']when[/b] they lose:D:D

Good luck;)

If that's not tripe I don't no what is? Forget the reserves, Rooney and co will punish you accordingly :P