Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

I thought they were fair for both teams and I cold finish off my Brazil team.

It seems unlikely now as there is no response from the manager.

I do have a cheeky bid in from Villa though for Cambiasso...very cheeky;)

When managers dont respond at all' date=' very annoying. Proberly the most annoying part of the game, other than cheating.[/font']

When managers dont respond at all' date=' very annoying. Proberly the most annoying part of the game, other than cheating.[/font']

Well yes, but it is open to everyone and some people need time to get used to how things work.

That is the beauty of these game-worlds we get a whole mix of experience.

Well yes' date=' but it is open to everyone and some people need time to get used to how things work.

That is the beauty of these game-worlds we get a whole mix of experience.[/quote']

I guess you are right. But what will you do with your "Brazil" now??

I guess you are right. But what will you do with your "Brazil" now??

I will just have to persevere with my 95 midfielder and 95+96 striker's instead...:(

Never mind I still have the Brazil National team to play with.:D

I will just have to persevere with my 95 midfielder and 95+96 striker's instead...:(

must be hard to cope :rolleyes:.. il happily trade a wealth of my brazilians to take them off your hands ;):P

A response to a PM regarding a deal or to just a bid? Personally my take is that if someone can't be bothered to PM me regarding a player then there should be no obligation on my part to respond to a bid if I've given no indication of wanting to sell him, or if the bid falls way short of what I'm asking.

A response to a PM regarding a deal or to just a bid? Personally my take is that if someone can't be bothered to PM me regarding a player then there should be no obligation on my part to respond to a bid if I've given no indication of wanting to sell him' date=' or if the bid falls way short of what I'm asking.[/quote']

Well, a bit of both really. Happens alot. You make a bid for someone, 2 weeks later auto rejection, and then commonly the guy leaves the club.

As for PMs, I only really PM if it's a 2 for 1 deal mainly. And again same sort of things happen. I always attempt to reply to PMs even if its a simple hes not for sale. Then manager Joe Bloggs can get on with trying to build his squad.

But anyways it's something that will never change, and I've been on this game long enough so should realise that:rolleyes:

Guest Villa888

Standard Liege tonight in a Friendly tonight. Can't wait.

I wasn't intending on selling Suarez but I have a great bid for him.... In fact two great bids.

I have a bit of cash to blow now as well, with that I'll bring in some young talents.

Guest Villa888

2-0 friendly win over Standard Liege. Park Chu-Young got a brace.

Guest Villa888

Manchester City 0 - 1 Sevilla

Zenit 2 - 0 Manchester United

Barcelona 2 - 2 Liverpool

NAPOLI 2 - 0 Standard Liège

SK Rapid Wien 3 - 2 Atlético Madrid

Sporting CP 1 - 1 Benfica

AZ 0 - 4 Lille OSC

Manchester City 0 - 1 Sevilla

Zenit 2 - 0 Manchester United

Barcelona 2 - 2 Liverpool

NAPOLI 2 - 0 Standard Liège

SK Rapid Wien 3 - 2 Atlético Madrid

Sporting CP 1 - 1 Benfica

AZ 0 - 4 Lille OSC

Although only a friendly and against an unmanaged team i am very pleased with this result all the same. After a motm performance Kavlak has earned himself a reprieve from being transferred. The rest of the team will be gone by the next game and a much changed side will face TSG Hoffenheim at home next game. Just hope that there is some talent still available out there somewhere for me to buy!

A bit late but I beat Olympiacos 3-1. Great win for a opening game but anything can happen after. Got powerhouse Roma up next in the SMFA Champions Cup.

And whoever the Borussia Dortmund manager is he rejected my bid for Subotic which was Moretti and Dainelli and I think some cash :/. Going to make another deal which is Chicho (23, 88) AND Moretti for him.

Anyone have a Striker for sale that is 88+ for cash? I would like a younger player most likely