Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 - Anyone interested?

I dont think its going to work guys...

Now unless the change over between 9997 and 9998 happens at 21:12 then I think WC 10000 will be there for reserve at 15:11 tomorrow, so if the change over doesnt happen in 7 minutes then it will be tomorrow afternoon if everything goes to plan.

Now unless the change over between 9997 and 9998 happens at 21:12 then I think WC 10000 will be there for reserve at 15:11 tomorrow' date=' so if the change over doesnt happen in 7 minutes then it will be tomorrow afternoon if everything goes to plan.[/quote']

What happens is WC's are made throughout the night but with a space of 3/4 hours between each one as demand is not high. Then it starts going 1 every 2 hours after midday. So 10000 will be made at one.

I have a plan though, Im going to drink a sh*t load of water before bed so I'll wake up in the night, go on the itouch and take a team! :D

What happens is WC's are made throughout the night but with a space of 3/4 hours between each one as demand is not high. Then it starts going 1 every 2 hours after midday. So 10000 will be made at one.

I have a plan though' date=' Im going to drink a sh*t load of water before bed so [b']I'll pee myself in the night[/b], go on the itouch and take a team! :D

Anyways... ill probably go for a div 4 team maybe..

Now unless the change over between 9997 and 9998 happens at 21:12 then I think WC 10000 will be there for reserve at 15:11 tomorrow' date=' so if the change over doesnt happen in 7 minutes then it will be tomorrow afternoon if everything goes to plan.[/quote']

9998 is up!
Come on! 9999 soon :D Lets do the same thing boys
Hurry up lads.
Solid!!! Can't believe MY IDEA worked.

Just wanted that off my chest.. :D

No lads it didnt work, they have been creating every 2 hours for the past few hours so 21:12 was the correct time for creation.

Sorry to dampen

No lads it didnt work' date=' they have been creating every 2 hours for the past few hours so 21:12 was the correct time for creation.

Sorry to dampen[/quote']

When will it be created?

And availible?

No lads it didnt work' date=' they have been creating every 2 hours for the past few hours so 21:12 was the correct time for creation.

Sorry to dampen[/quote']

Or they can only create them at a certain time and because the demand was so high they made it at the earlier time? Still though I think we should keep doing it in case.

When will it be created?

And availible?

Well going what has happend past few hours 01:12 for Creation and 03:12 for available, but aaron did say they slow down late at night so I maybe wrong.

Or they can only create them at a certain time and because the demand was so high they made it at the earlier time? Still though I think we should keep doing it in case.

If you say they stop at early hours, then early before school (for you)?

Too much co-incidence mate as 21:12 was the right time for 9997 to open and 9998 to be created.

Sorry for the off-topic' date=' but I somehow just to Manchester United in 9997. Why weren't they taken? The league has been open for like fifteen minutes... :o[/quote']

They were in someones cart and it would have said ''they will come free again at 21:19'' and once the WC opens no one can take untill it gets to 21:19

I have a plan though' date=' Im going to drink a sh*t load of water before bed [b']so I'll wake up in the night, go on the itouch and take a team[/b]! :D

Same thing I'll do here, but instead of drinking lots of water, I usually wake up in the middle of the night for no actual reason. Woke up at 3:00 throughout last week. It's pretty weird, I wake up, then go back to sleep. I know it's pretty random, but that's me.