Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Barca beat a stubborn Hamburger 2-1' date=' coming from behind to win. Hamburger played very well and were unlucky not to take a point.[/quote']

;)

First time ive been in charge of my team aswell :D

2-1 lost

The Assistant Manager of Fulham decided the tactics for this SMFA fixture. Only Gold Managers can select their tactics for these fixtures.

Never mind Sonny' date=' you'll get another two chances in the league :P;)[/color']

Zenit lost 2-1 to gold manager Mark Hughes and his side Werder Bremen.

Goals from Menez and Wagner made it 2-0 at half time and Joaquin grabbed a consolation goal.

Not worried as I couldn't manage my team. :)

Zenit lost 2-1 to gold manager Mark Hughes and his side Werder Bremen.

Goals from Menez and Wagner made it 2-0 at half time and Joaquin grabbed a consolation goal.

Not worried as I couldn't manage my team. :)

As in you couldn't do your tactics? It shouldn't matter as fitness isn't taken in account.

357_1283956146.jpg

Rapid bring in another 15 players today, highest rated ones Dmitri Tarasov and Marek Suchy (87) and some quality youngsters like Kevin De Bruyne and Filip Djuricic (why noone already bought them two i have no idea!)

But i am going to have to go against my beliefs - for a couple matches at least - and bring in some half decent loans. I am especially looking for a half decent striker for a couple matches, my highest rated one at the moment is rated 80! So if anyone out there has one i could borrow send me a message please.

Managed to beat Besiktas 2-0. Even if it was my assistant' date=' he does have to pick from the team i have created ;)[/quote']

Well done on the win against my side,but as it's my Assistant he didn't play to my tactics and I'm sure if I was managing the side the result would be different;).

Guest Villa888

357_1283956146.jpg

Rapid bring in another 15 players today' date=' highest rated ones Dmitri Tarasov and Marek Suchy (87) and some quality youngsters like Kevin De Bruyne and Filip Djuricic (why noone already bought them two i have no idea!)

But i am going to have to go against my beliefs - for a couple matches at least - and bring in some half decent loans. I am especially looking for a half decent striker for a couple matches, my highest rated one at the moment is rated 80! So if anyone out there has one i could borrow send me a message please. [/font']

I didn't have the money for Bruyne or I would have.

my valencia team drew 0-0 with ac milan. milan was the more dominant team with more possesion and more shots on target. but thats ok because i wasn't able to set my own tactics so a draw is very good.

Guest Villa888

my valencia team drew 0-0 with ac milan. milan was the more dominant team with more possesion and more shots on target. but thats ok because i wasn't able to set my own tactics so a draw is very good.

Got Milan next and then on to you. :)

357_1283956146.jpg

Rapid bring in another 15 players today' date=' highest rated ones Dmitri Tarasov and Marek Suchy (87) and some quality youngsters like Kevin De Bruyne and Filip Djuricic (why noone already bought them two i have no idea!)

But i am going to have to go against my beliefs - for a couple matches at least - and bring in some half decent loans. I am especially looking for a half decent striker for a couple matches, my highest rated one at the moment is rated 80! So if anyone out there has one i could borrow send me a message please. [/font']

You can have Madzukic for a while, 88 rated striker/AM

Guest MR. HAMMER

done my first mach report since joining (2 games 2 wins happy days) hope you all like tell me what you think.

Guest MR. HAMMER

To city boss Lesscott is top of my list for signings.

also you wone the league game as well...

Last Naldo can leave PE.