Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 - Anyone interested?

Looks like I either won't be joining or will have to maybe sneakily pop on before I go to school and hope there are teams left.

:D Hopefully you'll get home quicker!

No nobody buy anything now as the ones you buy don't get created until tomorrow now.

Anyway as it stands WC 10000 will be created at 01:12 and open at 03:12, I'll set my alarm grab a team on me iPhone and go back to sleep.

Night all and good luck.

9999 was made. If we want wc10000 at 12 we have to keep putting WC9999 teams into our carts. Everyone pull your weight!

Mate for the 3rd time it wont work as earlier we had 20 odd teams taken at 20:30 and it didn't create then, it's been on schedule all night so no one needs to add anything.

9999 was made. If we want wc10000 at 12 we have to keep putting WC9999 teams into our carts. Everyone pull your weight!

Well I've dropped a club into my basket...few more do the same and we are in business. :D

No nobody buy anything now as the ones you buy don't get created until tomorrow now.

Anyway as it stands WC 10000 will be created at 01:12 and open at 03:12' date=' I'll set my alarm grab a team on me iPhone and go back to sleep.

Night all and good luck.[/quote']

I'll have to nip on in the morning and hope the team I want is available,I suspect they will be though I could be wrong as the number 10,000 makes this a more special setup and therefore more people will join,I could easily see this been full within minutes if it was created at a decent time but as it isn't I've got a good chance.

Mate for the 3rd time it wont work as earlier we had 20 odd teams taken at 20:30 and it didn't create then' date=' it's been on schedule all night so no one needs to add anything.[/quote']

True, true but is anyone a Gold Manager send a ticket saying how many people have resverved etc...

OR ALL of us online now could send a ticket...

Don't bother with any ticket as SM only answer them between 9am and 5pm GMT, so no point in that.

Trust my word when I say it will be created at 01:12 and open at 03:12 unless SM change it after a certain time but I'm sure they won't.

Just argue that as it's the first five digit setup it should get special dispensation and therefore be given a midnight release.

Great idea, right I'm doing that, comon lads everybody!!

As if any of the staff would be there now at this time! :P

My missus has gone to bed.... I'm half tempted to wait up and risk the wrath that is my fiercesome other half should I wake her in the middle of the night creeping to bed like a cat burgler.

As if any of the staff would be there now at this time! :P

My missus has gone to bed.... I'm half tempted to wait up and risk the wrath that is my fiercesome other half should I wake her in the middle of the night creeping to bed like a cat burgler.

:| Same but it's my mum and last time it did this she, well you wouldn't want to know, I could just secretly get up and say I couldn't get to sleep though... :rolleyes:

Mate for the 3rd time it wont work as earlier we had 20 odd teams taken at 20:30 and it didn't create then' date=' it's been on schedule all night so no one needs to add anything.[/quote']

Well how come WC9997 was made at 20:00 and WC9998 made at 21:00? There goes your theory. And WC9998 was the one we all reserved for.

Please everyone reserve, at least over people need to!