Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 10000 Discussion thread

Signed Miguel yesterday for £9 Million from Valencia,very happy with that as his a solid 89 and I'm delighted to buy him for just cash,I've also go to thank Kazzer who pointed out that I wasn't getting any external bids because I put them up for P/E rather than cash,anyway now I've sold most of those I now have a lot of cash to play with so if anyone has any 88+ players for cash in the following positions then get in touch,the positions I'm looking to buy players in are GK,LB,CB,CM and Wing or anyone who can play as a winger,got a home game against Boca tonight so hopefully I can win that:).

Guest Villa888

I lost... Again. To Hoffenheim. Oh my god...

Renato injured for 9 weeks.

Besiktas are still unbeaten as we deservedly beat Boca Juniors 3-0,changed my tactics around from 3-5-2 to a 5-3-2 with Miguel pushing on and it paid dividends as Shirokov excelled as he scored 2 goals in 2 minutes and Bobo got his 2nd goal in 3 games,got a tough trip away to French giants Marseille next up and every point I can get is vital as I'm expecting teams such as Man City,Valencia,Wolfsburg and Marseille to push up the table,I'd love to get 6th spot but to be honest I'm not even sure how this squad is in Division 2 and Fener and Gala are in Division 4 to be honest so I'd take survival to be honest.

Manager with 40 rep..hope he's not a quitter

Well he hasn't replied to my, admittedly poorish, bid yet. I think he may be like all the others when you look at the fact this is his only club :rolleyes:

Guest Villa888

haha. lucky i sold him

Haha. I'll make do without him. Maybe he's the reason we lost twice ;):P

Guest Villa888

Signed Miguel yesterday for £9 Million from Valencia' date='very happy with that as his a solid 89 and I'm delighted to buy him for just cash,I've also go to thank Kazzer who pointed out that I wasn't getting any external bids because I put them up for P/E rather than cash,anyway now I've sold most of those I now have a lot of cash to play with so if anyone has any 88+ players for cash in the following positions then get in touch,the positions I'm looking to buy players in are GK,LB,CB,CM and Wing or anyone who can play as a winger,got a home game against Boca tonight so hopefully I can win that:).[/quote']

Still need a GK, De Sanctis is an 89 and is up for sale. P/E with a CB 89+ or 7m will do it.