Been here a couple days.

WAFC Ben

Just finding my way around the forums as of yet. I've played Soccer Manager since January 09, was referred to me by mates from college and I've been on as much as possible since. Love the game. Only just getting in to the forums though, I've been too involved with my teams to even notice thier was a forum lol.

You've probably seen me post in the last few days, I just jump straight in and try to get noticed :D

Good to be here and hope I get to know a few managers.

What to do about cheats?

I've spotted some cheating going on in one of my Gold Championships. A certain club has basically stripped two teams of their star players (paying laughable cash sums plus cast-off players in exchange). Obviously the guy has been taking over other clubs and selling their players to himself.

I've marked the transfers as illegal but I want to do more because it drives me up the wall!

What else can I do to make sure this cheat is brought to justice?

Respuesta: What to do about cheats?

I've spotted some cheating going on in one of my Gold Championships. A certain club has basically stripped two teams of their star players (paying laughable cash sums plus cast-off players in exchange). Obviously the guy has been taking over other clubs and selling their players to himself.

I've marked the transfers as illegal but I want to do more because it drives me up the wall!

You should send in a ticket to SM Support.

Re: What to do about cheats?

your in the wrong section for this.

This is the WELCOME section where forumers introduce themselves.

However, You'll need to send a ticket to SM regarding multiple accounts and they will look into it and take appropriate action