Official GC135 Discussions/Transfers/Reports Thread

Re: Official GC135 Discussions/Transfers/Reports Thread

This GC is quite easy to deal with other Managers. Got 4 Deals agreed so far' date=' although its via PM but still 4 Deals agreed which will see 3 Stars come in and a new GK which I need. 3 of them are for Cash deals to a human Manager. What a great pleasure I get here.[/quote']

Your doing better than me, nobody seems willing to negotiate at all.

Your doing better than me' date=' nobody seems willing to negotiate at all.[/quote']

Just Pm all the managers of the Players your interested in. Thats what I done and I just had my own pleasure to negotiate with them and also some of the Managers dont really know a lot about there teams :P

Just Pm all the managers of the Players your interested in. Thats what I done and I just had my own pleasure to negotiate with them and also some of the Managers dont really know a lot about there teams :P

I've done a similar thing, nobody seems interested though! Maybe I just need to drop my demands a bit but I didn't think I was being too harsh.

I've done a similar thing' date=' nobody seems interested though! Maybe I just need to drop my demands a bit but I didn't think I was being too harsh.[/quote']

As we speak my deal for Gary Cahill falls through as I had 10 Million on him and another Gaffer bid 12 million :(. I may be getting lucky for all you know really. Just annoy the Manager until he just says yes :P

EDIT: Still got 4 deals done via PM so I want Sunday 12PM to come quickly and I shall have a good looking side. :)

I have Lyon, all players except Lloris and Gourcuff are available for cash or P/E, obviously the cash has to be a big offer and I only want the cash straight away.

Toulalan is my biggest name that I want out, for him I'd need a Midfielder (anywhere but wing and AM) and either a striker or RB

My squad of good players is tiny so I need to do some 2 for 1 deals to expand.

AS_Roma.png

Roma Appoint Chatha

Nin Chatha has been confirmed as Roma's manager for the forseeable future. The Englishman has a good track record in Italy as is hoping to deliver the title in his 1st season.

All stars are available for transfer but as always Chatha isn't holding out much hope as hasn't done a lot of deals with actual humans lately. Only time will tell.

AS_ROMA_HOME_08-09.jpg

Roma's new home jersey.

Spartak unveil Pirie as new Manager

Spartak have managed to get Craig Pirie as the clubs new Manager. He has already made his intentions clear as too he wants the club to challenge for the League Title. "I hope to challenge for the Title, and who knows, we may get it."

28817_1271944377.jpg

Above: Tomas Necid has agreed terms to come to Spartak and will sign pending a medical.

Names have been circulating the club as to who Pirie will sign. "We need a new GK and I would like to add 1 or 2 more Midfielders and a defender. Necid is on his way and will start upfront with Welliton. But overall I think we have the squad to challenge for the League Title."

Guest MR. HAMMER

Palermo was qwick to today tell press that Mark Hughes is there new manager the boss was qwick to tell press he has 20M to spend and that DARBY (21-77) will be the first signing the manager has been in talks with the Liverpool boss and 650,000 will be payed for the player it is also beleved that a number of players can leave with a lot of players ready to leave in PE deals.

Palermo was qwick to today tell press that Mark Hughes is there new manager the boss was qwick to tell press he has 20M to spend and that DARBY (21-77) will be the first signing the manager has been in talks with the Liverpool boss and 650' date='000 will be payed for the player it is also beleved that a number of players can leave with a lot of players ready to leave in PE deals.[/quote']

Except my Pasani bid Matey? :)

New Lyon manager Delph sets the tone with youthful signings.

2 days after the arrival of newly appointed manager Fabian Delph, the signings began. It is evident that Delph is trying to build a young competitive team that can grow with him in his tenure as manager. In a press statement to the official Lyon website, Delph said 'the biggest problem I inherited was a small squad size, I need to expand if I am to compete for all trophies we are in the running for'. Following this outlay, it is expected that Lyon will sign many players over the coming days before the start of the season... but who remains a mystery.

Current signings IN;

Cristain ANSALDI - Gonalons + Lovren + 9.5m

Alan DZAGOEV - Delgado + Reveillere

Additionally, it is believed that Gomis and Briand are on the way out, after realising they are not in Delph's first team plans.

Rubin manager here.

Seems to be a few manager in Russia / Ukraine so could be could.

Sold Bochetti / Ansaldi / Martinsfor part exchange, with around 27.5 million , Gonalons , Lovren , Burdisso & Reus coming to Rubin. Money will be used wisely.

Sold a few others aswel for cash and brought in for cash / part exchange.

Bryan Ruiz (89)

Jaja (88)

Reinartz (86)

Filip Djuricic (78)

Yaya Soumahoro (77)

Yaya Sanogo (75)

Marius Alexe (83)

Jelle Vossen (86)

Diakhate (88) - Hoping he gets game time at lyon.

Got 30 million left in the bank and made a few bids for AM's and striker. If not ill mop up unmanaged.

Liking this GC alot.

First game of the season in CSKA. A win would be very very good !