Official GC135 Discussions/Transfers/Reports Thread

• 3 years later...

Re: Official GC135 Discussions/Transfers/Reports Thread

Real Madrid Appoints ShaneMcG

GC135

170px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png

New Real Madrid Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken to the press today for the first time since taking control of the club.

-

Taking to the press for the first time Mr McG said "Its great to get going to with one of Europes in terms of history teams. Its a little disappointing with the current economic state of the club, but im confident I can turn this around. I am looking forward to bringing them back to the very top of European football. My targets will be to lead Los Blancos to back to back league titles, and establish ourselves as a top European Kingpin once again. I look forward to my battles with a very competitive domestic league, as well as some exciting exploits in Europe."

-

220px-CR_derbi_2013_cropped.png

McG has moved quickly to add every first team player of high enough caliber will get their chance to shine this season but thinks they lack some depth. He adds that the first team personnel is top class and will give the current squad every chance in the upcoming months to stop him from having to sell some of them to invest back into the team.

-

ShaneMcG promises the fans a great attacking line up with silky football from the new Real under his guidance. He asks the fans to be patient as he moulds his team together in the coming months.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

230px-Control_de_Sergio_Ramos.jpg