Some random player rating requests...

tsmee

Searching on the forums gives rather inconclusive decisions on the following players - note I'm not choosing a player out of the list, they are players I can buy and I have in a number of different teams, and wondered whether you think some of these should be kept/bought or avoided/sold?

Gilardino 93 CF

Gomez 93 CF

Thiago Silva 91 CB (saw some had said he'll drop?)

Diarra 92 DM

Riise 90 LB

Montolivo 91 CM

Lisandro 92 FWD

Giuseppe Rossi 92 FWD

And what's the best GK to have out of this lot:

Adler

Akinfeev

Neuer

Valdes

Thanks all!

Tom

Re: Some random player rating requests...

Gilardino 93 CF - Stay/fall (I sold him in one of my setups in exchange for Dzeko)

Gomez 93 CF - Most likely stay but maybe fall

Thiago Silva 91 CB (saw some had said he'll drop?) - Keep him i don't think he will

Diarra 92 DM - Not sure :P

Riise 90 LB - Not sure :P

Montolivo 91 CM - IMO rise' date=' however many people say stay/fall[/b']

Lisandro 92 FWD - Not sure :P

Giuseppe Rossi 92 FWD - Should definately stay

I cannot stress the importance of IMO :P

Searching on the forums gives rather inconclusive decisions on the following players - note I'm not choosing a player out of the list' date=' they are players I can buy and I have in a number of different teams, and wondered whether you think some of these should be kept/bought or avoided/sold?

Gilardino 93 CF [b']stay[/b]

Gomez 93 CF fall

Thiago Silva 91 CB (saw some had said he'll drop?) rise

Diarra 92 DM stay

Riise 90 LB stay

Montolivo 91 CM stay

Lisandro 92 FWD stay

Giuseppe Rossi 92 FWD stay

Adler

Akinfeev

Neuer

Valdes

Thanks all!

Tom

Get Valdes because he is a regular for barca tho neuer is a fantastic keeper too and is currently germany's 1st choice keeper

Get Valdes because he is a regular for barca tho neuer is a fantastic keeper too and is currently germany's 1st choice keeper

Actually Adler was supposed to start at the WC but missed it due to an injury. I would also suggest buying Valdes even though I dont think he will rise again since the others wont rise this year IMO unless they do exceptionally good ;)

no one noticed that Giuseppe Rossi is 91? .. good help guys :rolleyes:

Gilardino 93 CF stay for now

Gomez 93 CF drop to 92/91

Thiago Silva 91 CB - 91/92 I think he'll be an important player for Milan this season

Diarra 92 DM stay ... in pre-season I've seen Mourinho playing him a lot and also giing him the number 10 , but his position in the team was unsure , it depends if he'll play or not

Riise 90 LB stay - he just got a rise from 89 and I don't think that he deserves a 91 already

Montolivo 91 CM stay/rise - he's playing regularly for Italy and he's one of the best players from Fiorentina... although many guys don't like him I think he deserves 92

Lisandro 92 FWD stay - he was the best player from France last season , but it's pretty hard to reach 93 there , so I think he'll stay

Giuseppe Rossi 91 FWD stay/drop - villareal is only in Europa League and unless villareal is having good season or Rossi plays more for Italy I can see him going back to 90

Adler - the best keeper in Germany ..anyway..I was shocked to see him getting 6 goals in Leverkunsen's last match..but the defence was horrible . he'll be 93-94 one day..but that will be in 2-3 years ...

Akinfeev - unless he's moving to a top club and plays regulary he'll keep his rating for a long period of time

Neuer - great keeper and with shalke playing in champions league , I think that he can reach 9 even this season

Valdes - without barca's defence , Valdes would be a poor 88-89 keeper in my opinion ... I don't like him at all and he rarely proved that he's actually a good keeper ... might rise to 93 , but in that moment we'll probably see Casillas rated 97 :rolleyes:

My choice: Neuer ;)

Actually Adler was supposed to start at the WC but missed it due to an injury. I would also suggest buying Valdes even though I dont think he will rise again since the others wont rise this year IMO unless they do exceptionally good ;)

Yeah adler was supposed to start but the injury ruined it for him..tho joachim loew has now been quoted as saying that he will play neuer for the euro 2012 qualifiers and other games to come

Searching on the forums gives rather inconclusive decisions on the following players - note I'm not choosing a player out of the list' date=' they are players I can buy and I have in a number of different teams, and wondered whether you think some of these should be kept/bought or avoided/sold?

Gilardino 93 > 93

Gomez 93> 92

Thiago Silva 91 >> 92

Riise 90 > 90/89

Montolivo 91 > 91/92

Lisandro 92 > 92

Giuseppe Rossi 92 > 91/92

Adler

Akinfeev

[b']Neuer[/b]

Valdes

Thanks all!

Tom

Hope this Helpz ;)

Thanks for your help guys' date=' will be repped!

Just a couple more if you could help...

Pablo Hernandez RM/WING 90 [b']Stay/Rise. Depends on Valencia preformance to early to tell.[/b]

Trochowski WING 91 Stay/Drop. Hasnt played as much yet but season just started

Tevez FWD/AM 93 Stay, if man city does well might get a +1 in the end

Gourcuff/Pjanic Conundrum!

Imo i'd take Pjanic. He will get a +1 next ratings and is a class player. Gourcuff is also an excellent player but he is already a 93 and wont increase while in france. So Pjanic will give you more value.

Imo i'd take Pjanic. He will get a +1 next ratings and is a class player. Gourcuff is also an excellent player but he is already a 93 and wont increase while in france. So Pjanic will give you more value.

Gourcuff's a 92, typo I'm guessing.;)

But yes I'd take Pjanic any day.