Help with good goal scoring strikers not too expensive

mashaya12

Re: Help with good goal scoring strikers not too expensive

Its not about how much they score on the engine, its about how You use the players of choice. Wayne Rooney on both my Manchester United and My Real Madrid. On my United he has basically scored 2 goals in 10 matches but on my Real he has battled with fitness and missed about 6 matches out of 20 and has on average scored one goal per match.

On my United, he Is my Target Man but with my Real, He isn't, Milito Is. Milito has probably set up about 13/14 of Rooney's goals and has scored a few himself. Most people think the Target Man is the Man who they go to to Score Goals. his real purpose is to set them up.

but young strikers who can do well later on are

Loic Remy

Pazzini

Neymar

muller

Lukaku

Bojan

NOT Balotelli

etc

Same for my Everton Strikers Zarate and Berbatov. Berbatov is my target man and he had 5 assists in 8 matches. Zarate scored 6 goals out of the blue. I think try to pair up a strong targetman with a 88-90 rated striker. They should score frequently.

I'm not sure if it will work for you, but Robbie Keane has worked amazingly well in an Aston Villa in "The Intercourse" as part of three strikers.

Apps: 15, Goals: 14

Very cheap and someone i can rely on to score, but anything could happen with a buy. In 20 games for one club a striker can score 2 goals, and with 20 goals for another club a striker can score 25 goals. It's fortune, or bad fortune really and your better of just buying a striker who'll be a bigger asset to you (the better player). So don't buy Robbie Keane because he's done well with me, when there's say Haris Vuckic availbile for a fee you can afford, because Vuckic is worth a lot more then Keano will be worth.

I'm not sure if it will work for you' date=' but Robbie Keane has worked amazingly well in an Aston Villa in "The Intercourse" as part of three strikers.

Apps: 15, Goals: 14

Very cheap and someone i can rely on to score, but anything could happen with a buy. In 20 games for one club a striker can score 2 goals, and with 20 goals for another club a striker can score 25 goals. It's fortune, or bad fortune really and your better of just buying a striker who'll be a bigger asset to you (the better player). So don't buy Robbie Keane because he's done well with me, when there's say Haris Vuckic availbile for a fee you can afford, because Vuckic is worth a lot more then Keano will be worth.[/quote']

His sig. says he knows what he's talking about, listen to him.

I'll give you 10 good goal scoring strikers and not too expensive as you requested :

1. Raul Tamudo

2. Adrian Lopez

3. Ivica Olic

4. Nikola Zigic

5. Raul Gonzalez

6. Romelu Lukaku

7. Daniel Guiza

8. Alessandro Del Piero

9. Fernando Llorente

10. Kenwyne Jones

For me adriano has got 16 goals and 14 assists in 24 games.

Also I have seen that Grafite and Rodallega usually score lots of goals.

Yeah Adrianno does great for my teams.

Liedson is another who gets 20+ goals for 2 of my teams. But its just random and depends on the tactics you use

• 4 weeks later...

Archived