Messi and Ronaldo best positions and formations...

arnoldf1982

Hi

Porbably been posted before, but what are the best positions and formations for Messi and Ronaldo? I've got some teams with these guys. First season i played 4222 with both as wingers rather than strikers, the first season they bother got over 20 goals and over 13 assists, the 2nd season neither has got over 5 goals, still a fair amount of assists. Am i wasting these players? Where do you play them to get the best out of these guys? :confused:

thanks

Re: Messi and Ronaldo best positions and formations...

Hi

Porbably been posted before' date=' but what are the best positions and formations for Messi and Ronaldo? I've got some teams with these guys. First season i played 4222 with both as wingers rather than strikers, the first season they bother got over 20 goals and over 13 assists, the 2nd season neither has got over 5 goals, still a fair amount of assists. Am i wasting these players? Where do you play them to get the best out of these guys? :confused:

thanks[/quote']

No Problem.

It's all about how you play your players. If I had them both then i would play them there too but those thing only last for so long. Push them up with some arrows could solve the problem. If that doesnt, switch to a 4-3-3 wingers with each of them on the wing. Not sure about that one but It could work