Please Help!!!!

Nealb

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: Please Help!!!!

Please Help! I have had 2 bids accepted for players will my 2nd one fall through if the first one takes me into the minus?

In a word yes. :P

If you have 1million pounds and bid 600,000 for one and 500,000 for the next, the first bid will clear but the second will be stopped as you don't have enough funds. :)

If I were you, I would cancel the bid that I least want and that will make sure you get your better player.

Thanks. Well it will take me to 300k but i have an away game tonight so after that i should go minus. The 2 deal involves no cash but like i say i will still be in the minus. Still cancel? Cheers.

yeh even player exchange deals fall through if your club is in the minus B)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Thanks. Well it will take me to 300k but i have an away game tonight so after that i should go minus. The 2 deal involves no cash but like i say i will still be in the minus. Still cancel? Cheers.

Both bids will go through if you will still be in black after they do. If say you are left with 300k after the bids are through and then you lose money after your match today of over 400k, you will be 100k in the red which is no biggie.

Transfers only go through if you have the ready cash at the time of the sale and will not be in the red after the transactions, otherwise one of the bids will be cancelled on the grounds that you have not enough money at that time.

I hope this explains it.

You can go into the red with gate money but not with transfers. :)