The One 2010 Match Report/Transfer Gossip And Anything Thread

col lufc #

Re: The One 2010 Match Report/Transfer Gossip And Anything Thread

Colo-Colo.png

Managed to somehow beat Atletico Paranaense 2-1 last night, forgot about tactics again. Cristian Canio, with his first and last actions for the club, got the goals.

Meanwhile Colo Colo have added a few new faces to the squad.

8584_1279233573.jpg

Pedro Leon

25267_1274021671.jpg

Mateo Musacchio

45280_1280828480.jpg

Paco Alcacer

16050_1275045676.jpg

Jonny Evans

3880_1277262871.jpg

Florent Malouda

3878_1282120974.jpg

Honorato Nilmar

2337_1282208778.jpg

Walter Samuel

1214_1228386625.jpg

James Milner

Wolves beat Kobenhaven 4-2 on Sunday, Mori (2), Olic and Guediora with the goals, but then got smashed on Monday in the SMFA Shield by Marseille and are now out of the competition after being beaten by Wolfsburg the previous week.

Got impatient and started to add to the midfield, have ABDs on: Borja Valero, Anderson Nene, Theo Walcott, Jose Antonio Reyes, Massimo Ambrosini, Gareth Barry, Sami Khedira and striker Mounir El Hamdaoui.

Still got half my Budget left too :D, sort out the defence and then maybe grab a couple of youths.

Wingers Walcott and Nene grab goals against Jinky's Goteborg, and gift Wolves a 2-0 win, moving them into 3rd level on points with the league leaders.

Lucio, Maxwell, Squillaci, Antonini and Rakytskyy (Absolutely idiotic moment by me, bought him to be in the youth competition and he turns 22 in 2 days time!) join to sort out the defence.

Still got 20+ million to play with, might add some more youth.

Guest drseanfitz

not paying enough attention to my Paranaense. really need to get myself in gear before there's no players left to buy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqJ7BXUfBoBfYS2sdHQei0rb41UHfDxeLBkQyx66TMrpOl2G4&t=1&usg=__E1ZB-p_HH5yUL8V187fnqJ-Q9Ts=

Top of the league after first 4 games, very happy with that but went out of the cup on pens to Stifler's Cluj.

Signed Nicolás Anelka last week but now very short of cash.

Anyone who is interested in taking part in the youth cup.... let us know so i can get the ball rolling .

Unbeaten yes but your not top of the league and with a team like that this early on it can only been seen so far as a failure. :P

I've had a team of 80s up until this turn! That patience in the transfer market looks to have paid off though.

Unbeaten yes but your not top of the league and with a team like that this early on it can only been seen so far as a failure. :P

You are correct and the team that is top of the league is Colo Colo! :D Moved top tonight with a 2-0 victory over Nagoya Grampus. James Milner and Walter Samuel with the goals.

Hopefully can add a few more fresh faces this week. Will just use youth in the cup as I have no interest in winning it. On another note' date=' I am interested in the actual [i']youth cup[/i].

Lucio' date=' Maxwell, Squillaci, Antonini and Rakytskyy ([b']Absolutely idiotic moment by me, bought him to be in the youth competition and he turns 22 in 2 days time![/b]).

I really am an idiot, misread August for October, so luckily he'll be available :D (Oh, and I'm interested in the youth cup Col).

Got one more signing left, and that'll be me done for the season after Bargfrede, Rafael (GK), Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan and Lars Bender joined a few days ago.

You are correct and the team that is top of the league is Colo Colo! :D Moved top tonight with a 2-0 victory over Nagoya Grampus. James Milner and Walter Samuel with the goals.

Hopefully can add a few more fresh faces this week. Will just use youth in the cup as I have no interest in winning it. On another note' date=' I am interested in the actual [i']youth cup[/i].

Arn't we ment to have 2 youths in match day teams, or was that just for the other The One?

Arn't we ment to have 2 youths in match day teams' date=' or was that just for the other The One?[/quote']

I forgot all about that luckily I have been playing two/three anyway in Herrmann & Joao Pedro and some Swedish CM/DM.:)

Arn't we ment to have 2 youths in match day teams' date=' or was that just for the other The One?[/quote']

That rule is not in this setup, it caused too many issues in The One.

Sorry for the stupid question' date=' but what exactly is a youth cup? :confused:[/quote']

A cup that youth players play in :P

Will start the Youth Cup next week.

Teams so far

Freiburg

København

Wolves

Heerenveen

Colo Colo

That rule is not in this setup' date=' it caused too many issues in The One.

A cup that youth players play in :P

Will start the Youth Cup next week.

Teams so far

[b']Freiburg

København

Wolves

Heerenveen

Colo Colo

1.FSV Mainz 05[/b]

I knew that really, just testing you ;)

I'm in

Yeah I'll dabble the youth cup.

First team is complete. Not sure any of you can compete.... :P

If your youth side can beat my strongest side 5-1, I don't want to find out what they'll do to my youth team :confused:

Newest signing for Heerenveen is... err.. Paulo Ferreira :o

Accepted offers for Cordoba, Defoe and Di Maria.

The Wolves First XI put 7 past an unfit Kaiserslautern, El Hamdaoui (2), Olic (2), Khedira, Ambrosini and Barry grabbing the goals that put us top of the league!

Obertan is the last man to join the youth squad:

Rafael (82)

Espinoza (82) - Rakytskyy (87) - Alba (86)

Bender (84)

Walcott (89) - Bargfrede (86) - Mkhitaryan (85) - Obertan (86)

Mori (84) - Aubameyang (84)

• 2 weeks later...

Wolves knock Timmy Lee's Independiente out of the Cup and progress to the final after a 4-0 win over the youth team. Olic, Antonini, Ambrosini and Maxwell sealing the win.

Will meet Gozzy's RC Lens in the final after they overcame Cluj on penalties after a 5-5 thriller, the second time the French team have won a penalty shoot-out.