The One 2010 Match Report/Transfer Gossip And Anything Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The One 2010 Match Report/Transfer Gossip And Anything Thread 1-0 win at Nagoya Grampus keeps Freiburg in 2nd place. Think i will have to take a dip into the transfer market to keep up this good

Re: The One 2010 Match Report/Transfer Gossip And Anything Thread Not exactly doing the job atm! Keep losing, but luckily Atalanta do too, so they're still bottom .

Re: The One 2010 Match Report/Transfer Gossip And Anything Thread

Beat Leeds 2-1 and move out of the bottom three. Last game is against Independiente:D that should be fun stopping Tom winning the league

Well done mate :). My run of bad results has now extended to one win in the last 11 games :o

Looking at all the other starting XIs in the league, I'm amazed I'm still have a chance to stay up. Need my good mate Tom to do me a favour :)

Last Day Of The Season

League Two

Sparta Praha(John Simpson) and FC København(Dai) have both clinched promotion, but who will go up as champions ?

Sparta Praha who sit top (32 points) entertain IFK Göteborg(Germ).

FC København who sit in 2nd place (31 points) entertain Kaiserslautern(Mr.Adamski).

The final promotion place is between Wolves (AsianInvasian)and Rosario Central(Allan-NI).

Wolves who sit in 3rd place (29 points) travel to Lens(Gozzy).

Rosario Central who sit in 4th place (27 points) entertain Dinamo Zagreb(Sonofpluto).

The big news coming out of league two, is that wooden spoon winners OGC Nice(Dave Izod)......................... sign a player:eek:

Last Day Of The Season

League One

Who will be crowned as champions ? It's between SC Heerenveen(GeorgeECFC) and Independiente(Radebe20).

League leaders Heerenveen (36 points) travel to Atlético Paranaense(drseanfitz).

2nd place Independient (35 points) travel to Freiburg (Me)

At the bottom, Colo Colo (Kensational) and FSV Mainz 05(almigthy_wiggles) have already been condemned to league two, now three teams are fighting to avoided the last place in league two.

Leeds(Smartdoc) who sit in 6th place on 21 points, travel to Tigres(Michael Flounders) who sit in 8th place on 19 points.

The other team involved in the fight to stay up, is my lot:( who are in 7th place on 20 points. We have a easy looking home game against Independient:p

Played and i lost 5-0' date=' but played against 2 22 year olds and Marchetti.

I was under the impression that it was a strictly youth team and so i don't know how that works?? :confused:[/quote']

Sorry. Been off for a week and only got on to do tactics. I shanged my team slightly but missed those players. Sorry again.:o

Bovenberg and Bruno Cesar were both 22 in your team too.

Thats alright then. We both lose. :D

Sorry. Been off for a week and only got on to do tactics. I shanged my team slightly but missed those players. Sorry again.:o

Thats alright then. We both lose. :D

Fair enough.

I'm happy to not play again and just let you do the final or let it go uncontested. I've done nothing to deserve to be there.

• 2 weeks later...