The One 2010 Match Report/Transfer Gossip And Anything Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The One 2010 Match Report/Transfer Gossip And Anything Thread 1-0 win at Nagoya Grampus keeps Freiburg in 2nd place. Think i will have to take a dip into the transfer market to keep up this good

Re: The One 2010 Match Report/Transfer Gossip And Anything Thread Not exactly doing the job atm! Keep losing, but luckily Atalanta do too, so they're still bottom .

Re: The One 2010 Match Report/Transfer Gossip And Anything Thread

Welcome Gizb :)

Leeds United are going well towards getting the tag of perrennial chokers in this gameworld :eek: . After being top at the half way stage in the first season, I went the whole of the second season with only one win escaping relegation on goal difference. This season is going the same way having been 4 pts clear at one stage I am now yet to win a game in the second half so far :(

After the arrival today of Igor Akinfeev, the Cluj squad is looking as per below - short on depth but a decent first XI. If Berbatov picks up an injury, I'm screwed.

A reasonable run now has us up in 4th battling it out for one of 3 promotion places. Fingers crossed we can get over last seasons damp squib finish and get promoted.

167616_10150159548609018_629794017_8275484_6429482_n.jpg

Who is he anyway?

Was wondering that myself..

My Rosario side is slowly getting better' date=' I thought it was ok until I saw some of the other squads, now I relise I'm some way behind. I've got a decentish (but old) first XI but after that I've got nothing, should probably have spent a few million on risers but scouting is not something I do too often.

---------Schwarzer

Periera - Van Buyten - Diawara

--------- Motta

Joquain - Kanoute - Busquets - Jansen

----Borreillo -- Raul

Wolves through to the SMFA Shield Semi-Final after smashing Leverkusen 5-0 at home, and 6-2 on aggregate :D.

Lost against Dai's Kobenhaven in the last league game (I ran my mouth about my 10 game unbeaten spree and that goes and happens :D), which stopped me going top! Level on points with the two Docs though!

A 1-0 win over Sean's Atletico Para coupled with Col's 1-0 win over Sparta mean Wolves are crowned Division 1 Champions with one game to go! Diego Forlan grabbing the all important goal tonight :D

Well done, that's the double for you. Looks like your not too bad at this game:D

Radamel Falcao got the goal in the win over Sparta to make it 2 goals in 2 games.

Del Piero and Taddei with the goals as Tigres win away at our closest rivals, RC Lens, 2-1. I think this means that I've won Division 2. :) That's not bad I feel as I played quite a lot of the beginning of the season with squad that I took over from, and didn't get around to building the squad up. I'll hopefully be adding to the squad once a few more TB's are up.

Broke my form. Won only at the 4th game in charge.. :o Looks I will finish in last! :| congrats Kuldeep!

Thanks.

Well done' date=' that's the double for you. Looks like your not too bad at this game:D.[/quote']

Treble ;) (If you count the pre-season friendly), hoping to make it the Quad! Beat Villa 4-1 on aggregate to make the SMFA Shield Final against Zenit.

Broke my form. Won only at the 4th game in charge.. :oLooks I will finish in last! :| congrats Kuldeep!

But I didn't! Won by 3-2 against the new crowned champions ;) Hope the next season is as better as I ended this one.

P.S.- Stifler, Emidio Rafael will not play more this season for Porto, he is injured.. :o