player rating changes

cleg_yorkshire

Re: player rating changes

Does anyone have any idea of what the schedule is i want to start researching the next round of ratings?

Nope, annoyingly! SM need to get a move on, they've spent an age to get through this latest round of changes and haven't given us any idea where they plan to go next to allow for research. Never mind, they'll get there eventually.

Nope' date=' annoyingly! SM need to get a move on, they've spent an age to get through this latest round of changes and haven't given us any idea where they plan to go next to allow for research. Never mind, they'll get there eventually.[/quote']

they should do a year round list so then we could buy em earlier

Ever think they dont let you know so far in adavance on purpose? if everybody knew when the changes would be months in advance they could just stock up on all those players at the peak times in their league and when their on form etc etc just in time for the changes?

just a thought :o:D

They actually used to have a set ratings schedule for all to see that they followed in fact. But that became a thing of the past a while back.

Now there is no plan to follow. Unless you have a major club with masses of cash you can't afford to buy risers from leagues that might not be reviewed for months (or at all), so they really make things tougher for managers at 'smaller' clubs to get the risers before the big teams collect them in.

What I was wondering is when Argentina are finished will the next leagues be put on the waiting list or straight into the being done section' date=' ofcourse most likely the former but if that's the case why not show it now ? :confused:[/quote']

SM Dont want to show us so they can buy all the risers , and then they will do the review and we wont have bought them , then again i have risers from every league and team lol.

SM Dont want to show us so they can buy all the risers ' date=' and then they will do the review and we wont have bought them , then again i have risers from every league and team lol.[/quote']

i don't think it matters usually on the forum people look it up straight away and we know by the same night lol and bids are accepted at the end of the night. really i'm guessing they'll take brazil off in the next 2 days and finish argentina. my guess is that it will be greece, sweden, czech republic and belgium looking roughly 6 months ago but those are just guesses.:confused:

greece' date=' sweden, czech republic and belgium looking roughly 6 months ago but those are just guesses.:confused:[/quote']

All of those have already been done relatively recently, so will probably not be next.

But they will tell us which leagues are being reviewed, right?

Eventually, yes. They never do a league without prior notice usually, but then, they don't leave the schedule page blank for weeks usually either, so who knows what they are playing at...

Anyone else think it might be South/ Central Africa and Saudi Arabia? Perhaps China and even India/ Phillipines might get a look in?

I thought about it by a process of elimination:

All the following, weren't they reviewed fairly recently:

Germany , Belg, France, Australia, USA, Russia, UK, SPain, Italy, North Africa, South America, Japan,

Perhaps the gaps are the ones I mentioned plus some parts of South/ Central America, the South Pole (gareth Barry always was a flippin penguin), Norway.

So, yeah, I suppose Sweden IS feasible.

Re: player rating changes in mexico

heres some of my predictions

Mexico

cap is around 88-89 for most of the top teams

chivas de guadlagara -

fabian 82 - 84/85 wing/FWD age 21

ARAUJO 87-88 Dm/Cm age 22

baez 86-87/88 Cm/Rm age 23

DE LUNA 78-83/84 LB/CB age 22

cruz azul

OROZCO 82-85/86 Fwd age 22

VILLA 86-87/88 CF age 28

santos laguna

LACERDA 83-86/87 CB/LB age 23

benitez 87-88 FWD age 24

Monterrey

BASANTA 86-87 CB/LB age 26

MARTINEZ 87-88 AM/Wing age 24 :confused:maybe:confused:

club america

VALENZUELA 86-87 Def/DM age 26

layun 80-83/84 on loan from atlanta RB/LB age 22

puebla

SALINAS 82-83/84 RM/CM age 22

AJA, Pablo 77-82/83 AM/Wing age 24

morelia

PEREZ 75-82 RB/CB age 21

SILVA 75-79 CB age 21

toluca

NOVARETTI 84-85/86 CB age 25

RIOS 78-82/83 CM/DM age 21

san luis

AGUIRRE 84-85 Fwd age 27

ARROYO 83-84/85 AM age 23

UNAM Pumas

CORTES 76-80/81/82 Fwd age 21

Querétaro

ACEVES 78-82/83 CM/LM age 19

NAVA 78-82/83 Wing/Fwd age 20 (plays for chivas now but started the season with Queretaro)

tigres

JIMENEZ 75-82/83 Def/DM age 21

ACUNA 77-82/83 Wing age 22

Hugo AYALA 86-87 CB/RB age 23 ( now plays for atlas)

ill continue mexico later these are the top and main players though

and maybe chile tommorow

chile

im not going to go into detail here but heres a list chile is basically pointless it has a good national team but the league is rubbish the ceiling is like 84 so here you go:

FARIAS, Eduardo 75 -80/81 DM/Def age 21

QUIROGA, Matías Leonel 77-81/82 LM age 24

ESPINOZA, Juan Carlos 75-80/81 LB age 19

RODRIGUEZ, Gabriel Nicolás 76-82 CF age 21

CASANOVA, Luis 75-80 DM age 18

ABUCHI, Felix 73-77 RB age 19

FERNANDEZ, David 75-81 CB/DM age 24

TOLOZA, Juan 75-80/81 LM/CM age 25

CARVAJAL, Esteban 76-82/83 CM/RM age 21

PÁEZ, Sebastián 75-80/81 AM/RM age 24

MUNOZ, Carlos 76-80/81/82 Fwd/Wing age 21

thats pritty much your best buys the other really arn't worth buying and its harder to tell when they get over 80 if anyone wants some i can find out for you though even though they will only be +2 max.