Defensive Midfielder for under £15m

Happy Gilmore

Hi,

I have recently sold one of my defensive midfielders for £15m and am looking for a replacement, someone in the range of 90+, 89 minimum. I already have Busquets. Khedira, Westermann, Alou Diarra and Fernando are already taken.

The best ideas i've come up with so far are:

Dimechelis

Melo

Rolfes

Castro

Veloso

Hernanes

Fellaini

Mavuba

Javi Garcia

Moussa Sissoko

Banega

Any ideas? Thanks in advance :)

Re: Defensive Midfielder for under £15m

buy mamadou diarra he worth 5 mill in real and will keep rating for long very cheap

Dont know if that is true...We all know how many players are capable of getting in the starting line-up of Real and IMO Diarra will just be a rotational/back-up player. Even if he doesnt drop next time, I definitely dont see him keeping that rating for long, unless he starts frequently (which is pretty unlikely to happen).

From your list, I would probably go for Banega. He was one of the best performers last year at Valencia, many people expected a rise back in June which didnt happen. However, if he maintains his good form, he will rise. IMO go for Banega ;)

Dont know if that is true...We all know how many players are capable of getting in the starting line-up of Real and IMO Diarra will just be a rotational/back-up player. Even if he doesnt drop next time' date=' I definitely dont see him keeping that rating for long, unless he starts frequently (which is pretty unlikely to happen).

From your list, I would probably go for Banega. He was one of the best performers last year at Valencia, many people expected a rise back in June which didnt happen. However, if he maintains his good form, he will rise. IMO go for Banega ;)[/quote']

Your right ... with Lass Diarra, Xabi Alonso & Sami Khederi he'll barely get any gametime. I'd go for Banega aswell, has the best future from the one's you've listed.

Francicso Fernando, Brazilian DM/CM, 23 90 rated, should be in the mix for a place in the national team, cost me around 13mil.

Out of the ones you have suggested i would also go with Banega but the ones you currently have are still probably as good as you will get.

Hope this helps

Archived