SM Forumers on FIFA 11.

Re: SM Forumers on FIFA 11.

Sean Fitzpatrick

GK

Height: 6 2"

Age: (better not use my real age Lee' date=' I'll end up retiring in no time)

Weight: 10st6

Eyes: Hazel

Apperance: Dark Brown, short and ruffled

Skin: Pale-ish

Foot: right

Strengths: Shot saving, distribution

Facial Hair: a little bit, sort of a hangover look

Boots: Dark Green

Ankle tape: Red

Sleeves: Short

No: 1[/quote']

Are you really that lanky? :P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drseanfitz

Are you really that lanky? :P

yep. should have seen me a few years back' date=' 6f2 and 9 1/2 st, couldn't see me from sideways on.

(might have knocked a stone or two of my weight, can't have a footballer with a beer gut))

Tom Erdenay

Position: CB/DM

Height: 193 cm

Weight: 95 kg

Eyes: Greenish/Blueish (Pretty much like Navas' eyes)

Apperance: Dark Brown hair (not too long, not too short)

Skin: White

Foot: Right only

Strengths: Tackling, heading, mark, strength, shooting, passing, free kicks, teamwork, aggressive.

Weaknesses: Agility, acceleration, jumping (white men can't jump :o), dribbling, technique, injury prone (not Kewellesque), argues with officials.

Facial Hair: Beard at the bottom or None

Boots: Adidas Predator (the ones that I use :P)

No: 99

Anything that I've missed?

Creating Tom Erdenay now while I wait for the demo to download.

On reflection' date=' Jooles' player looks a little bit like Bill Murray in Lost In Translation... :o[/quote']

Lol! Yeah, you've got it about right, though maybe you need to get it to be a bit more disheveled, less old, and less tall and thin. Just a bit more of a broken man than Bill's Lost in Translation. :)

Are you able to post a pic?

Mr. Jooles Dawson' date=' ladies and gents. :)

[img']http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6321/picture3zm.png[/img]

Oh man, I laughed so hard. It still hurts! Brilliant, thanks. Err, can't say I recognise that guy as the one who looks back at me in the mirror everyday (you never asked how receeding the hairline is, I'm sure I have more than that!). Looks very focused though, not sure I was ever like that on a footie pitch. Well, maybe I was. Thanks Lee, can't wait to see the rest!

EDIT: Check out my new profile pic! LOL!

I shan't be getting this. Money's a bit thin on the ground so I'll be getting Formula 1 instead of Halo or FIFA. Tbh FIFA barely changes from year to year and I get bored of it within days. Not worth £35 or whatever.

And Formula 1 does? :D I always thought that was the game that was the same year in, year out. Besides you'd be better saving your money for Black ops.

Btw Lee, have you created me? I gave like zero info :D

I think it's fair to say I had a bit of creative freedom in designing the players, but only as much as FIFA's player models would let me.

At work at the moment so can't put any more up at the mo, and then going out later, so might not be able to put any more mugshots up today, but I will do eventually.

Lee' date=' those kits are truely horrible. Although I do suit that shade of blue.

Anyone worked out a way of getting onto the creation centre if you pre-ordered the game online? I really don't want to buy one of the codes of eBay for £2 :rolleyes:[/quote']

Why not just wait another two weeks? You'll be able to access the creation zone then...

And Formula 1 does? :D I always thought that was the game that was the same year in' date=' year out. Besides you'd be better saving your money for Black ops.

Btw Lee, have you created me? I gave like zero info :D[/quote']

I haven't played it before and there hasn't been a game in a couple of years, so yes, it is. :D

I've played FIFA since I was 7 and, quite frankly, I'm bored of it.

Just realised this is the wrong thread, just saw Fifa 11 in the title and posted haha. Meh.

hahahaha! I can feel your pain man!

Cant wait to see more of these' date=' will you be sticking more up mate?

This is class.[/quote']

Lol! On the bright side I'm a little trimmer looking than I should be. I'll take that. Now let's just hope I don't have to put on one of those away kits...:rolleyes:

Mr. James Burrow' date=' ladies and gentlemen:

[img']http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9121/picture6bi.png[/img]

Also altered the kits:

picture7wf.png

picture8dj.png

:eek:

Thats amazing, considering you dont use actual photos to compute the face. Considering that was from Facebook, that is amazing. Mock all you like, that is an exact likeness of my own face.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived