SM Forumers on FIFA 11.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: SM Forumers on FIFA 11.

Oh yes' date=' very much so. Awaiting delivery of the game tomorrow and once I've done a couple of things on the game I will play an inter-team friendly. :)

Do have to work tomorrow though so doubt it will be until after 6pm. :o[/quote']

cool. Have you got a link to the team? Can we see our pictures, or do we have to wait until we download it?

I have published the team as public now so you can go search for them.

Please note that I'm going to edit a lot of the players in the squad when I get the game, so that I can increase their ratings to around the 77-80 mark, as I noticed that a lot of people that I play clubs with had higher ratings to begin with, simply because I could map their attributes better knowing how they play. So don't take offence if you think I'm biased towards others; the primary focus at first was creating the squad. The ratings will be done from tomorrow onwards. :)

To find the team, search for Sporting Pork. :)

Sporting Pork (Home) 1-2 Sporting Pork (Away)

Congratulations to Shack, who scored the first ever goal for Sporting Pork, as he beat everyone to the near post to head in Nathan Kirby's free-kick.

Kylan Hood equalised for the home side, after good combination play between Ryan Brown and Lee Bradbury put him through to slide the ball underneath Dan Griffin in the away goal and score.

Ryan Brown (!) later came on for Shack for the away team, and scored the winning goal with a penalty.

Man of the Match was Wei Heng Yap (Sambalele) for the home side. :)

Congratulations to Shack' date=' who scored the first ever goal for Sporting Pork, as he beat everyone to the near post to head in Nathan Kirby's free-kick.

Kylan Hood equalised for the home side, after good combination play between Ryan Brown and Lee Bradbury put him through to slide the ball underneath Dan Griffin in the away goal and score.

Ryan Brown (!) later came on for Shack for the away team, and scored the winning goal with a penalty.

Man of the Match was Wei Heng Yap (Sambalele) for the home side. :)[/quote']

Any cards for Jooles? Just checking for realism. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to Shack' date=' who scored the first ever goal for Sporting Pork, as he beat everyone to the near post to head in Nathan Kirby's free-kick[/b'].

Im honoured i was the first ever one :P

If we are talking reality here, did EdMoses cough up a lung after 20 mins, miss a sitter due to a "missing stud" issue, leave the pitch on 56 mins with a groin injury only to be found rutting the female physio before swearing at the chairman, relieving himself on the minibus and storming off home still in his muddy shorts?

Just checking like.

Congratulations to Shack' date=' who scored the first ever goal for Sporting Pork, as he beat everyone to the near post to head in Nathan Kirby's free-kick.

[b']Man of the Match was Wei Heng Yap (Sambalele) for the home side. :)[/b]

Lol, what did I do:D

[b']Kylan Hood equalised for the home side, after good combination play between Ryan Brown and Lee Bradbury put him through to slide the ball underneath Dan Griffin in the away goal and score.[/b]

:eek: WHAT! I actually took a shot on goal!? Love it! Hopefully things will change for me on 11. :o

Sporting Pork 3-0 Sporting Pork

I decided to set myself as the CPU for this, I did not play as either team. :P

Both team's had the default starting eleven's so it was equal in terms of rating. Both clubs brought on various substitutions too.

Brown scored the first and Bradbury managed to score twice.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/41247190

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/41248742

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/41249267

Sporting Pork 3-0 Sporting Pork

I decided to set myself as the CPU for this' date=' I did not play as either team. :P

Both team's had the default starting eleven's so it was equal in terms of rating. Both clubs brought on various substitutions too.

Brown scored the first and Bradbury managed to score twice.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/41247190

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/41248742

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/41249267

Cracking header at the back stick after some great wing work for the third goal.

You posted the line ups anywhere? Want to see if I am getting some minutes!

Sporting Pork 1-0 Blackburn Rovers.

A fantastic Tom Erdenay header early in the game got the win for Sporting Pork, in a game where they should have won by more. Everyone except for Sean Fitzpatrick in the Pork goal contributed to the attack, with even James Burrow and Wei Heng Yap having shots at goal.

Line-up and ratings:

Fitzpatrick - 6.4

Pazzano - 6.4

Sambalele - 8.7

Erdenay - 8.5

Burrow - 6.6

Dawson - 9.6

Moses - 5.9

Kop Star - 6.7

Hood - 7.7

Bradbury - 6.2

Brown - 5.7

Man of the Match - Jooles Dawson (he should be pleased). :)

A fantastic Tom Erdenay header early in the game got the win for Sporting Pork' date=' in a game where they should have won by more. Everyone except for Sean Fitzpatrick in the Pork goal contributed to the attack, with even James Burrow and Wei Heng Yap having shots at goal.

Line-up and ratings:

Fitzpatrick - 6.4

Pazzano - 6.4

Sambalele - 8.7

Erdenay - 8.5

Burrow - 6.6

Dawson - 9.6

Moses - 5.9

Kop Star - 6.7

Hood - 7.7

Bradbury - 6.2

Brown - 5.7

Man of the Match - Jooles Dawson (he should be pleased). :)[/quote']

Just make sure world's best left back Dean gets some game. ;)

A fantastic Tom Erdenay header early in the game got the win for Sporting Pork' date=' in a game where they should have won by more. Everyone except for Sean Fitzpatrick in the Pork goal contributed to the attack, with even James Burrow and Wei Heng Yap having shots at goal.

Line-up and ratings:

Fitzpatrick - 6.4

Pazzano - 6.4

Sambalele - 8.7

Erdenay - 8.5

Burrow - 6.6

Dawson - 9.6

Moses - 5.9

Kop Star - 6.7

Hood - 7.7

Bradbury - 6.2

Brown - 5.7

Ha-ha! Too right he is! He the man! Only 9.6 though, I see this game doesn't really match reality. :rolleyes:

Let me guess - corner goal? :o

Anyways' date=' sorry if it has been asked before, but is there any way to see how I look in this?[/quote']

I forgot to save the replay. :o It was in fact a looping header from the corner of the 18-yard box, really was spectacular. Probably deserved though as your random contribution in the attack by bombing down the right wing led to the corner that built up to the goal. :)

Line-up and ratings:

Fitzpatrick - 6.4

Pazzano - 6.4

Sambalele - 8.7

Erdenay - 8.5

Burrow - 6.6

Dawson - 9.6

Moses - 5.9

Kop Star - 6.7

Hood - 7.7

Bradbury - 6.2

Brown - 5.7

I seem to be on a rich vein of form:D:p

Line-up and ratings:

Fitzpatrick - 6.4

Pazzano - 6.4

Sambalele - 8.7

Erdenay - 8.5

Burrow - 6.6

Dawson - 9.6

Moses - 5.9

Kop Star - 6.7

Hood - 7.7

Bradbury - 6.2

Brown - 5.7

If my stats for my VP match the stats you have set for my Pro in Sporting Pork, then I am not that good at full-back. I lack pace and stamina, and despite the height advantage, can't jump. My stats only point to one position, goalkeeper.

Line-up and ratings:

Fitzpatrick - 6.4

Pazzano - 6.4

Sambalele - 8.7

Erdenay - 8.5

Burrow - 6.6

Dawson - 9.6

Moses - 5.9

[b']Kop Star - 6.7[/b]

Hood - 7.7

Bradbury - 6.2

Brown - 5.7

Man of the Match - Jooles Dawson (he should be pleased). :)

Only 6.7 for me? I'm disappointed in every match I'm not MOTM! ;)

Archived