**nike bag, real/fake**

najduch5

Re: **nike bag, real/fake**

Where are you buying it from? have you got a picture of the bag?

Its on my holidays in morocco' date=' and i dont have a picture. Its not ridiculously cheaper than england that it obvious somethings wrong but it seems to be an exact copy of this one, [url']http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-heritage-shoulder-bag/06619/[/url].

If it's from a real retail store like JD then yes it will be real. They aren't allowed to sell fake stuff like that, but if it's some rubbish little market that says JD on a cardboard sign then I doubt it's real ;)

Anyway, in foreign countries it's all fake from the markets etc. But if it's a real JD shop then it'll be real like if it's in a mall or something.

If it's from a real retail store like JD then yes it will be real. They aren't allowed to sell fake stuff like that' date=' but if it's some rubbish little market that says JD on a cardboard sign then I doubt it's real ;)

Anyway, in foreign countries it's all fake from the markets etc. But if it's a real JD shop then it'll be real like if it's in a mall or something.[/quote']

its not in jd, its in a shop in a small mall in morocco.

im not sure' date=' he had some real trainers and tops, plus the man utd shirts one year were made in morocco :confused:[/quote']
its not in jd' date=' its in a shop in a small mall in morocco.[/quote']

Now you've said this it's 99% fake, people who make counterfeits are very good at their jobs!

its not in jd' date=' its in a shop in a small mall in morocco.[/quote']

Oh who cares. It'll only be like a tenner man. It looks real, so what does it matter. No need to create a thread on it, not exactly a pressing matter lol. I'm sure you could've asked your parents. :P

I dont think people are understanding what im asking, i want to know ways of finding out if its real or fake, e.g. marks, materials not what countries will be fake or not. People are talking as if its impossible to find original products in morocco, i cant really show you pictures so you cant know wether this particular bag is fake, im asking in general with nike bags. So to ask the question again, does anybody know of any TECNIQUES of finding out wether a nike bag is real or not?

I dont think people are understanding what im asking' date=' i want to know ways of finding out if its real or fake, e.g. marks, materials not what countries will be fake or not. People are talking as if its impossible to find original products in morocco, i cant really show you pictures so you cant know wether this particular bag is fake, im asking in general with nike bags. So to ask the question again, does anybody know of any TECNIQUES of finding out wether a nike bag is real or not?[/quote']

No of course there isn't. They are obviously going to look like a REAL nike bag because they actually want to sell it! They aren't going to be celotaping the nike logo on are they. :rolleyes:

If it doesn't look any different to you (which it doesn't) then it won't to anyone else. All stuff from foreign countries looks real, but it obviously isn't considering the price, when you can buy like a "Gucci" bag for like 20 Euro's and with a real Gucci back in the shop it'd be well over £200.

No of course there isn't. They are obviously going to look like a REAL nike bag because they actually want to sell it! They aren't going to be celotaping the nike logo on are they. :rolleyes:

If it doesn't look any different to you (which it doesn't) then it won't to anyone else. All stuff from foreign countries looks real' date=' but it obviously isn't considering the price, when you can buy like a "Gucci" bag for like 20 Euro's and with a real Gucci back in the shop it'd be well over £200.[/quote']

thanks, can i ask you a question off topic, as i see you an experienced forumer? is there any way in each post to use more that 11 images? in some threads they use loads but mine stops me at 11?

thanks' date=' can i ask you a question off topic, as i see you an experienced forumer? is there any way in each post to use more that 11 images? in some threads they use loads but mine stops me at 11?[/quote']

I've never seen over 11 mate. You always get the message saying you can only use to 11, so you may have counted wrong. ;)

Archived