a good left back

barcelona2k10

Re: a good left back

Out of those suggested I would say Badstuber with 88-90, but though he will rise CONTENTO, Diego of Bayern Munich is playing at left back with Badstuber at CB. He might end up with a position change depending how many games this kid gets at left back. He has started all three league games and also the champions league game so unless there are injury's I don't know about then he seems like he will keep his place.

EDIT: I forgot to mention he is only rated 82, so decent rise.

Pick up Gotze of Dortmund while your at it. Another german youth riser.

A good long term LB is Pedro Botelho (aka Pedro)

Sent out on loan by none other than Arsenal to FC Cartagena he was part of the team that demolished the Barcelona B team last Sunday 5-1 in the Spanish 2nd Division. Barcelona B contained the likes of Fontas, Muniesa, Thiago, Sergi Roberto, Jonathan (many of these players have been bigged up as future stars on this forum).

He already has a goal and assist but DONT TELL ANYONE about him. ;)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/match?id=303044&cc=5739

Work permit issues have prevented him playing for Arsenal but I think this loan spell will help him get his work permit. Still only 20 years old.

http://younggunsblog.co.uk/2010/07/pedro-botelho-joins-fc-cartagena-on-loan/

As I said, keep it quiet as not many have noticed him on this forum.

I've heard of that name as someone we had signed' date=' but didnt know he was a left back and rated that highly. Where is he supposed to fit in behind Clichy who isnt exactly old and Gibbs.[/quote']

He can also play in MF

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Roberto_Silva_Botelho

The fact that Wenger could have sold him on (by sticking 2 fingers up at those people that decide about work permits) but has instead decided to keep him out on loan (again) must mean something?

He has been an Arsenal player since July 2007 (age 17 then) but Wenger has had to keep loaning him out. I just have a gut feeling he is destined for better things, hopefully at Arsenal.

He can also play in MF

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Roberto_Silva_Botelho

The fact that Wenger could have sold him on (by sticking 2 fingers up at those people that decide about work permits) but has instead decided to keep him out on loan (again) must mean something?

He has been an Arsenal player since July 2007 (age 17 then) but Wenger has had to keep loaning him out. I just have a gut feeling he is destined for better things' date=' hopefully at Arsenal.[/quote']

This. I used to sell him whenever i had him, but as soon as i saw the news that he wasn't playing in england because of work permits, i decided to keep him :)

i need a good lb for short term and long term that will rise defo

which one from these three and what are their rating predictions

badstuber

marcelo

aly cissokho

Id buy Contento. Hell rise to 85/86 in the next changes. Hes starts for Bayern and has pretty much cemented his place in the starting X1. He is very good IMO.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: a good left back

if you read my quote it clearly states that he will be changing positions:eek:

Yes, I understood he will change, but as I don't watch as much english football as you may, I wondered what change he's going to have, whether LM\LB (that wouldn't change much for us, as most say the 2nd position pays exactly like first), LM\WNG or LM.

correct me if I'm mistaken.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: a good left back

Yes' date=' I understood he will change, but as I don't watch as much english football as you may, I wondered what change he's going to have, whether LM\LB (that wouldn't change much for us, as most say the 2nd position pays exactly like first), LM\WNG or LM.

correct me if I'm mistaken.[/quote']

He'll most likely change to LM/LB considering his manager is trying to convert him into a winger. He'll change to LM/LB because he can still play at LB. Kinda like emmanuelson, although he plays better than emm. over there.