European Championship 1715 | Discussion Thread

Monk

European Championship 1715 is opening today at 20:00 game time and im hoping to get a few forumer's in to make it a active competitive European Championship so if your thinking about joining just drop a message here to say so and who you are going for currently there are only 4 clubs which have been reserved and they are Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United and Internazionale. So anway i hope this set-up will fill up when it is opened with forumer's.

:)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New European Championship Opening Today, Forumer's Wanted!

Ye' date=' same with me. And if there's any place available tom, i may be able to get someone else to join[/quote']

I will be looking for a division 2 team mostly, and I hope I at least know some of the managers on the game world so that we can then open a M/R thread and a discussion thread to make it better.

I will be looking for a division 2 team mostly' date=' and I hope I at least know some of the managers on the game world so that we can then open a M/R thread and a discussion thread to make it better.[/quote']

Yep, that would be great. I'll mostly try for arsenal or bayern. Arsenal because i support them :P, and bayern because of their great youth system.

Small problem.. All the clubs in 1714 have been reserved already.. around 1/2 an hour before it's supposed to open. I don't think we'll get a club without reserving it that easily.

That happens (nearly) all the time. 1/2 hour before EC 7200 was made it said 80/80 reserved even though when it was opened it did not show this. So I still think only a few are reserved