European Championship 1715 | Discussion Thread

Monk

Re: European Championship 1715 | Discussion Thread

All my transfers have been cocked up now as the Roma manager cancelled our deal' date=' so some of my Accepted bid's are going to fall through :([/quote']

=/ I hate it when that happens.

I have captured two quality signings. Eden Hazard and Manuel Neuer.

Although I did steal Neuer from 3lton at the last minute :o

One more player to come in and I'm done for now. Hazard proved to be very expensive.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The offer for Mats HUMMELS of Borussia Dortmund from Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Javier PASTORE of Palermo from Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Maksym KOVAL of Dynamo Kyiv from Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

This is rubbish considering I bid for Lukaku, Neuer, Kjaer and Hazard but got beaten to all of them last minute. Oh well, still getting Hummels, Pastore and a back-up young goalie. :)

This is rubbish considering I bid for Lukaku' date=' Neuer, Kjaer and Hazard but got beaten to all of them last minute. Oh well, still getting Hummels, Pastore and a back-up young goalie. :)[/quote']

Those are still two class signings though.

There's still a lot of talent spread around everywhere, although barca was mad to pay 20 mil for marin! :eek:

Wonder how much the guy will have left now for other players.

Those are still two class signings though.

There's still a lot of talent spread around everywhere' date=' although barca was mad to pay 20 mil for marin! :eek:

Wonder how much the guy will have left now for other players.[/quote']

20 MILLION FOR MARIN ! :eek::eek::confused::confused:

That manager needs his head testing, would have been better off keeping his cash and swapping some of the dead wood from his team instead.:rolleyes:

The Bayern dude is now going for Stekelenburg even though he's captured Adler :rolleyes:

He seems to be crazy about keepers and he already blew 18 mil on adler.

If he goes after the one I am going for I will hunt him down and make him withdraw his bid as I have lost out on to many players for him to ruin it LOL :D;)